[3.15] Essence Drain 6.6 Mil DoT DPS | Very Beginner Friendly

I see power and frenzy charges in the CI PoB.

How?
"
KatKira wrote:
How?
Hey. I am not really sure to be quite honest, I must have had the low life pastebin selected and was editing around when it was created.
This has been edited and you should not see power and frenzy charges anymore.

Thank you
"
Havoc209 wrote:
"
KatKira wrote:
How?
Hey. I am not really sure to be quite honest, I must have had the low life pastebin selected and was editing around when it was created.

Thank you

No problem. I was just busting my head trying to figure out if I am missing something.

I am operating the build on a dirt budget (less than 80c I believe). The clear even on T16s is phenomenal. But the single target is abysmally low. I guess this is the caveat of this build.
"
KatKira wrote:
"
Havoc209 wrote:
"
KatKira wrote:
How?

Thank you

No problem. I was just busting my head trying to figure out if I am missing something.

I am operating the build on a dirt budget (less than 80c I believe). The clear even on T16s is phenomenal. But the single target is abysmally low. I guess this is the caveat of this build.

Empower 3 and ED 21 are 2 big and cheap upgrades you could get !
"
KatKira wrote:
Yeah single target is the only problem with having a low budget. That is why once you get the Low life accomplished, and then the bow, it gets fantastic. It's not the best boss build (as in the fastest) but for the price of what it can do, I would say it is above average.
"
Freredacier wrote:
Empower 3 and ED 21 are 2 big and cheap upgrades you could get !
Oh yeah if you can purchase these two which are REALLY Expensive early on in the league, but a few weeks after around now, they are just dirt cheap as well, they are insane upgrades.
Hi Havoc, I really love your build since it's quite amazing with low budget.

I just wonder if there should be modifications version to use Jewel socket for this build. Do you have any suggestion for it?

One more thing, Should I use The Hungry Loop Ring for Cotagion then I can do Bane setup with Shavronne Armor?

This is the 2nd season I play this game and the first one I really enjoy it because of your build.

Appreciate a lots!
Hey Havoc, Thanks for this build and amazing guide. I have started this league with another ED build but it felt slow and didnt get the same dps. After testing so many builds, during this league, claiming doing some stuff but even with a better gear i was not even close to what they were claiming, it's a real pleasure to play a build like this. Now i'm using your LL build and it feels so good (feels a bit squishy sometimes but it's ok).

Can you just look at my tree if i need to change something (not sure if im going in the right path)?

What should i upgrade next? (I know i need some better gems in other links but im lazy to buy them atm ^^')

Thanks again.
Last edited by Padapwet on Nov 13, 2020, 1:18:22 PM
"
jinnieyv wrote:
I just wonder if there should be modifications version to use Jewel socket for this build. Do you have any suggestion for it?
Appreciate a lots!
Hey, thank you!
Yeah, you could always change it up a little bit and include some clusters or different jewels, the ones I have are just some of the cheapest and to give an idea.
"
Padapwet wrote:
Can you just look at my tree if i need to change something (not sure if im going in the right path)?

What should i upgrade next? (I know i need some better gems in other links but im lazy to buy them atm ^^')

Thanks again.
Hey, thank you!
It's hard because you are at a rough spot where you just need a lot of currency if you actually want to replace anything.

I would say the next step would be to go for either higher energy shield gloves, or an enchanted helmet with nearby enemies have -chaos resistance.
You could also do some awakened gems, or the really expensive bow but that is really, super expensive.

Also don't forget about quality on the rings and amulet!
"
Havoc209 wrote:
Hey, thank you!
It's hard because you are at a rough spot where you just need a lot of currency if you actually want to replace anything.

I would say the next step would be to go for either higher energy shield gloves, or an enchanted helmet with nearby enemies have -chaos resistance.
You could also do some awakened gems, or the really expensive bow but that is really, super expensive.

Also don't forget about quality on the rings and amulet!

Thanks for the answer. Yeah i always forget quality on rings/amulet cause i was not playing during this league.
I have to say this guide was really well made. I've played ED contagion before and it was stupid strong. Probably will play it again for the mayhem event :) thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info