[3.15] Essence Drain 6.6 Mil DoT DPS | Very Beginner Friendly

Hi, thanks for the guide.
In the POB link the skill tree is not updated to 3.10.
Is it safe to convert the tree to 3.10 without losing nodes?
Hi!
Just letting you know that I referenced this thread in my guide, and gave a link to this thread.

I actually crunched some numbers, and I must say I'm impressed by this. I'd still play my version, but this has higher numbers and is sure to attract players who don't care about defenses. I also really like that the damage is available early, which smoothens the bit life boost mobs get in red maps. Non LL has a weird spot between midtier maps and endgame where it deals shit damage and feels kinda bad, Lowlife is a good solution for this.
I still think this is a bit squishy for not much reason, especially in the very endgame tho. Gratz on changing my mind on lowlife ED trickster, I really went from "lol it's garbage" to "actually viable, and solves lingering issues with typical setups".

If you want me to not link this thread in mine, please contact me on my thread or via DM. Sorry for the inconvenience if you feel like this is intrusive.

Gl hf in delirium!
"
Jekersep wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide.
In the POB link the skill tree is not updated to 3.10.
Is it safe to convert the tree to 3.10 without losing nodes?

Hey! Yeah I converted it to the 3.10 tree and none of the nodes are changed when I did that.

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Hi!
Just letting you know that I referenced this thread in my guide, and gave a link to this thread.

I actually crunched some numbers, and I must say I'm impressed by this. I'd still play my version, but this has higher numbers and is sure to attract players who don't care about defenses. I also really like that the damage is available early, which smoothens the bit life boost mobs get in red maps. Non LL has a weird spot between midtier maps and endgame where it deals shit damage and feels kinda bad, Lowlife is a good solution for this.
I still think this is a bit squishy for not much reason, especially in the very endgame tho. Gratz on changing my mind on lowlife ED trickster, I really went from "lol it's garbage" to "actually viable, and solves lingering issues with typical setups".

If you want me to not link this thread in mine, please contact me on my thread or via DM. Sorry for the inconvenience if you feel like this is intrusive.

Gl hf in delirium!

Hey again! Yeah if I was playing hardcore.. I would definitely go the 'unkillable version' that you created. I felt like I needed something that just was extremely fast and could make the best money.. sure sometimes I would die if I wasn't paying attention, but it was a lot more fun to me that way.. but there was times where dying was super annoying because I was actually trying to level to 100.. which I never ended up doing but I -may or may not- do this league.. but I do want to play a melee build as well!

See you in Delirium!!
I don't see where you're putting Spreading Rot. :/
"
Gulch wrote:
I don't see where you're putting Spreading Rot. :/

Hi! I put Spreading Rot here: http://prntscr.com/rga7ai

The reason I did not put it any sooner is because we get it from the quest in Act 5 so that is about the time we can put it on without buying it.
Ok thanks! That's where I assumed it was to go.
I really like the way you linked to the trade site for items we would use. It's brilliant and very handy for leveling.
In the POB it shows the Eldritch Knowledge jewel and not Spreading Rot. Which one is better to use?
Last edited by Jekersep on Mar 14, 2020, 5:48:38 PM
"
Gulch wrote:
I really like the way you linked to the trade site for items we would use. It's briiliant and very handy for leveling.

Thank you! It means a lot. If you see anything I missed or you think can be added.. feel free to let me know!

"
Jekersep wrote:
In the POB it shows the Eldritch Knowledge jewel and not Spreading Rot. Which one is better to use?

Spreading Rot is definitely better to use while leveling in my opinion.. you want to make sure you keep casting Blight on monsters that get close - they will become Withered (Take increased Chaos damage) and Hindered (Reduces Monster Movement Speed.) These help you immensely while leveling.
I just have a really dumb question what is with the minion damage?? It doesnt scale with totems as far as i can see?? And is there something i am missing... Thanks xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info