3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

"
Hunlights wrote:
maybe u can show example of :
*corrupted Kaom's Heart
*Watcher's eye for Precision
*triple damage mod with life rare jewels

or are those anywhere in the post/ pob ?

There are different corruptions for Kaom's.

I don't have watcher's eye or triple damage mod jewels atm.
"

You can go with Cyclone or Heavy Strike, but damage will be lower than with Blade Flurry.

Hmm cyclone is another option, yeah.
And blade flurry just feels generally awful to use, so if my dps remains reasonable, sure i'll take a worse damage choice :D.
Can I get a spot check from someone on the build? I am at level 78 and plan on taking this to the 90's. I think my gear is pretty close to end game, but I am feeling squishy on higher tier maps at the moment. Will leveling solve that?

https://pastebin.com/7Ejb7GgK
"
buckr49 wrote:
Can I get a spot check from someone on the build? I am at level 78 and plan on taking this to the 90's. I think my gear is pretty close to end game, but I am feeling squishy on higher tier maps at the moment. Will leveling solve that?

https://pastebin.com/7Ejb7GgK

Get Diamond flask of Warding. You don-t have curse immunity.
Hi, first of all thanks for the build, having fun playing it. + the voice of oni, what a pleasure during the leveling.

Im struggling about some things tho.
-Killing rares is sometime a prob (have to switch on blade flurry so Im not taking 5secs on rares).
-Survivability, taking savage hits lot of times, sometimes Im still alive & the other times Im in the hideout rebuffing.

Im planning on trying to modify some points on tree, trying out the 4 fortify pts near the dismembering.
Crafted a nearby physical helmet, tailwind boosts (in future I would go for elusive / onslaught / tailwind).
I think elusive + phase acrobatics will help greatly for the survivability.
Maybe a curse ring ?

So I wanted to know what are you thoughts on that, if u already tried these or if u on ur side have ideas about pushing the build.

Thanks for reading, sorry if the english isnt good at some parts. Still learning.
Pouete
Last edited by GenTea on Jul 27, 2020, 11:43:45 PM
"
GENTEA wrote:
Hi, first of all thanks for the build, having fun playing it. + the voice of oni, what a pleasure during the leveling.

-Killing rares is sometime a prob (have to switch on blade flurry so Im not taking 5secs on rares).
-Survivability, taking savage hits lot of times, sometimes Im still alive & the other times Im in the hideout rebuffing.

Im planning on trying to modify some points on tree, trying out the 4 fortify pts near the dismembering.
Crafted a nearby physical helmet, tailwind boosts (in future I would go for elusive / onslaught / tailwind).
Maybe a curse ring ?

So I wanted to know what are you thoughts on that, if u already tried these or if u on ur side have ideas about pushing the build.

Thanks for reading, sorry if the english isnt good at some parts. Still learning.

You are missing Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics. They impact survivability a lot. Elusive would be a nice addon instad of Tailwind.

Damage, you are at half of my char in PoB. Try to copy items as much as you can.
If you can make good Assassin's Mark ring that would be great.

Your chaos resistance is -25...

You are also missing Warding suffix on magic flask.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jul 28, 2020, 6:36:18 AM
"
"
GENTEA wrote:

Maybe a curse ring ?

You are missing Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics. They impact survivability a lot. Elusive would be a nice addon instad of Tailwind.

Damage, you are at half of my char in PoB. Try to copy items as much as you can.
If you can make good Assassin's Mark ring that would be great.

Your chaos resistance is -25...

You are also missing Warding suffix on magic flask.

Thanks for the reply, I'll fix these & then go for the upgrade.

Cheers'
Pouete
Hey my friend, in the luxury items section you recommend a watcher's eye for precision but you don't run Precision aura in your build, or am I wrong? Returning player here so forgot a few things. Thanks alot for this build.
"
BabshiXx wrote:
Hey my friend, in the luxury items section you recommend a watcher's eye for precision but you don't run Precision aura in your build, or am I wrong? Returning player here so forgot a few things. Thanks alot for this build.

Hi :)

Watcher's Eye is more like a luxury item. It's really not necessary.
If you want it anyway the one you want is with #% to critical strike multiplier while affected by Precision mod.
Thanks for the fast reply Torstein. But where in the build do you place Precision aura? I don't find it in the gem links section. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info