3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

Just starting out this build. For mapping, is Infernal Blow or Frost Blade better? The guide seems to lean toward Infernal Blow, but as per POB, the damage for Frost Blade is better.
"
buckr49 wrote:
Just starting out this build. For mapping, is Infernal Blow or Frost Blade better? The guide seems to lean toward Infernal Blow, but as per POB, the damage for Frost Blade is better.

Infernal Blow even though it's lower damage due to Melee Splash gem, it has better clear.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jul 20, 2020, 7:57:31 PM
I just hit the 14/15/16 tier maps, including some shaper/elder and boy does the bossing damage suffer. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but it's so damn slow.
"
Mitchlol wrote:
I just hit the 14/15/16 tier maps, including some shaper/elder and boy does the bossing damage suffer. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but it's so damn slow.

You are lvl 84, unleveled gems, needs little better gear.
Missing Uber Lab (Blitz)!
"
"
Mitchlol wrote:

Do you reckon that really makes that much of a difference? Infernal blow is great for clearing, but blade flurry feels sooooo lackluster for bossing.
Hi Torstein

I have just started playing this build after playing your slayer as a league starter. I am loving this build so far easily clearing tier 15-16 maps and doing most of the end game bosses.
I am still relatively new to the mechanics of them as I only started playing POE last league!
I love the Oni-Goroshi playstyle with the weapon swap being so easy.
Would you be able to give me some pointers as to what upgrades for my gear?
here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/8AYiGi4V
I know I still need to get my gems up to level 20 which is gradually happening.
My budget is not that big as I only play a few hours a day but always keen to have something to work for!
"
Mitchlol wrote:
"
"
Mitchlol wrote:

Do you reckon that really makes that much of a difference? Infernal blow is great for clearing, but blade flurry feels sooooo lackluster for bossing.

Yeah.
Is killing A8 Al-Hezmin in 3s lackluster? 😀
Patience patience. Put your char together piece by piece, it will come to life.

Be sure you are timing things and use mechanics in the right way.

"
Hi Torstein

I have just started playing this build after playing your slayer as a league starter. I am loving this build so far easily clearing tier 15-16 maps and doing most of the end game bosses.
I am still relatively new to the mechanics of them as I only started playing POE last league!
I love the Oni-Goroshi playstyle with the weapon swap being so easy.
Would you be able to give me some pointers as to what upgrades for my gear?
here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/8AYiGi4V
I know I still need to get my gems up to level 20 which is gradually happening.
My budget is not that big as I only play a few hours a day but always keen to have something to work for!

Hi,
you are doing great.

-add Wave of Conviction gem to the Cast when damage Taken setup

Things that you could upgrade when you get currency. Start from cheap stuff.

-Awakened Melee Physical damage gem
-Awakened Ancestral Call gem
-buy helmet with Berserk enchant and recraft it with fossils just for life and resistances
-you are missing chaos resistance on your gear so try to get some
-if you don't hate Lab too much, you could try to get boot enchant for elemental penetration
-Blade Flurry 21/20 gem
-add some prefix to your life flask (Catalyzed or Concentrated would be good)

That's all :)
Do you think its better if i use Explode chest and put
the 6link single target gems
"
entimat1c wrote:
Do you think its better if i use Explode chest and put
the 6link single target gems

With explode chest you would lose nice chunk of life. Also Infernal Blow already explode stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info