3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

Does it make sense to use Intuitive Leap near Phase Acrobatics so you can choose it without the negative effects of Acrobatics (less armour, energy shield and block)?
"
buckr49 wrote:
Does it make sense to use Intuitive Leap near Phase Acrobatics so you can choose it without the negative effects of Acrobatics (less armour, energy shield and block)?

You won't get much armor. Acrobatics is more valuable.
Hello,

Need some help. I got around 1.4-2m dps on frost and around 4-7m dps on flurry (depending on lvl, on my level its around 5-6m)
Not sure what is the problem, while clearing some rare mobs jsut wont die for ages, feels like my dps is zero coz of that, as well as map bosses (t9-12 maps) I jump in with full rage, use bers blood rage and warbanner and place that totem and boom, boss still there and dies super slow or even kills me a few times.

Please help me out, I got best gear I can, dps seems mooore than enough for all content but feels like theres 100k dps only play.

Dont suggest to buy better items as dps is fine and I got like 5 chaos left.
"
Hunlights wrote:
Hello,

Need some help. I got around 1.4-2m dps on frost and around 4-7m dps on flurry (depending on lvl, on my level its around 5-6m)
Not sure what is the problem, while clearing some rare mobs jsut wont die for ages, feels like my dps is zero coz of that, as well as map bosses (t9-12 maps) I jump in with full rage, use bers blood rage and warbanner and place that totem and boom, boss still there and dies super slow or even kills me a few times.

Please help me out, I got best gear I can, dps seems mooore than enough for all content but feels like theres 100k dps only play.

Dont suggest to buy better items as dps is fine and I got like 5 chaos left.

You are lvl 79. Also Diamond flask when? :)
Is it that much dps boost so it will solve my issue? I mean with other builds with 2m dps it clears just fine and here I cant kill rares on t9-12 :D
u think some leveling and diamond fixing that? so I just need to bear with it for a while and somehow go with it?
"
Hunlights wrote:
Is it that much dps boost so it will solve my issue? I mean with other builds with 2m dps it clears just fine and here I cant kill rares on t9-12 :D
u think some leveling and diamond fixing that? so I just need to bear with it for a while and somehow go with it?

Get Diamond Flask first. This will give good damage boost.
Use Menagerie to make Diamond Flask of Warding.

Later if you can get Cinderswallow flask with crit.

Corrupted belt later also.

Enchanted helmet...

But start from Diamond flask, it's basically free dps.

Maybe you are doing something wrong too idk, but build has plenty of power.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jul 25, 2020, 2:42:04 PM
"
"
Hunlights wrote:

Get Diamond Flask first. This will give good damage boost.
Use Menagerie to make Diamond Flask of Warding.

Later if you can get Cinderswallow flask with crit.

Corrupted belt later also.

Enchanted helmet...

But start from Diamond flask, it's basically free dps.

Maybe you are doing something wrong too idk, but build has plenty of power.

hmm got it, also switched to inferno blow to try it out. Tho its still strange that with 2m dps rares wont one shot :D. Build is awesome anyway, will continue with it :)

--------------EDIT-----------
Added frenzy to rings, those two flasks and more importantly switched to inferno blow, now... its many times better, should have went with inferno from the beginning.
Last edited by Hunlights on Jul 25, 2020, 2:59:29 PM
maybe u can show example of :
*corrupted Kaom's Heart
*Watcher's eye for Precision
*triple damage mod with life rare jewels

or are those anywhere in the post/ pob ?
Greetings. Thanks a lot for this guide, got the build to lvl90 so far, mapping's a breeze, so is delve at ~350 depth.
However i've got a question, are there any viable single-target alternatives for blade flurry, in your opinion? Because using it gives me toothache. In my stomach.
I'm honestly close to switching to heavy strike at this point :D.
"
nskLantash wrote:
Greetings. Thanks a lot for this guide, got the build to lvl90 so far, mapping's a breeze, so is delve at ~350 depth.
However i've got a question, are there any viable single-target alternatives for blade flurry, in your opinion? Because using it gives me toothache. In my stomach.
I'm honestly close to switching to heavy strike at this point :D.

You can go with Cyclone or Heavy Strike, but damage will be lower than with Blade Flurry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info