3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

"
I had a dual Oni Goroshi Juggernaut (FB/MS) that didn't work any more (thanks GGG) so I respeced it into this. The damage is there, clears pretty fast and Infernal blow is a lot of fun. I would never call it tanky though. It's a Berserker, kill or be killed.

I tried making some changes (enfeeble, culling strike, vaal warchief to occupy the bosses) but I think the biggest issue with bosses is that I can't make Blade flurry work properly. I tried it before, didn't like it but I thought I'd give it another try. It's just terrible trying to aim it in a hectic fight. What's the best alternative? I've seen Cyclone mentioned. Not a huge fan of that either but definitely better than BF. Any other good option?

Not really.
I don't know what is troubling you with BF, its pretty easy.

Never said build is Jugg tanker but it's plenty tanky to do it all without much trouble.

You are missing Warding suffix on you Diamond flask. Curses will make oneshots happen often in red tier without warding flask.

Also Kaom's Heart gives ~700 life more over Belly.

You are missing some damage too.
Hey Torstein,

Thank you so much for the guide! This is my first POE league ever and I've been having a blast playing it. I'm up to T14-16 map and can kill everything pretty easily, but I still get one shot very often which means I'm pretty stuck in terms of experience. Could you please review my gear and tell me what I'm missing? Right now I'm thinking that maybe the problem is just that I'm not keeping my flasks active 100% of the time, but I'm really not sure here.

Also tried Sirus today and he one shot me so many times it felt impossible.

Thanks again!

"
"
I had a dual Oni Goroshi Juggernaut (FB/MS) that didn't work any more (thanks GGG) so I respeced it into this. The damage is there, clears pretty fast and Infernal blow is a lot of fun. I would never call it tanky though. It's a Berserker, kill or be killed.

I tried making some changes (enfeeble, culling strike, vaal warchief to occupy the bosses) but I think the biggest issue with bosses is that I can't make Blade flurry work properly. I tried it before, didn't like it but I thought I'd give it another try. It's just terrible trying to aim it in a hectic fight. What's the best alternative? I've seen Cyclone mentioned. Not a huge fan of that either but definitely better than BF. Any other good option?

Not really.
I don't know what is troubling you with BF, its pretty easy.

Never said build is Jugg tanker but it's plenty tanky to do it all without much trouble.

You are missing Warding suffix on you Diamond flask. Curses will make oneshots happen often in red tier without warding flask.

Also Kaom's Heart gives ~700 life more over Belly.

You are missing some damage too.

Yeah, I know but the Vaal warchief is a really nice help with bosses. Not really interested in getting more damage, there's enough of that, especially combined with the totem. Some more tankiness would be better for me. I guess I'll try cyclone as single target, might work better for me.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Played this build when you first released it, spent too much money on it and steamrolled everything. Is this build still alive or did it get hit by anything? I've been away for a while now and I'm too lazy to do the research on my own! :D
"
Played this build when you first released it, spent too much money on it and steamrolled everything. Is this build still alive or did it get hit by anything? I've been away for a while now and I'm too lazy to do the research on my own! :D

xD i think its alive but ill have to check it out

ill have time on Wednesday so ill prob update it then
"

Sweet, I'll keep an eye on the thread then!
"
"

UPDATED :)
"
"
"

UPDATED :)

I don't see any changes (mayeb I'm blind?), did you add something new to the guide or just checked if build works? :)

also how is your virulent strike build going this league? :D
dis mah sig.
Last edited by InSaNeOo on Sep 26, 2020, 7:16:49 PM
"
InSaNeOo wrote:

I don't see any changes (mayeb I'm blind?), did you add something new to the guide or just checked if build works? :)

also how is your virulent strike build going this league? :D

Minor stuff...

PF is going great :)
Currently 85 in Heist

Only have T7 maps and lvl:72 heists.

Got the basics of the gear and steam rolling everything. Rarely die so far.

Leech/over-leech and 5.5k HP make this build great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info