3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

Go to Sin and Choose the Pantheon which refills your flasks over time.
Worked for me pretty well with 2 life flasks equipped.
"
KnightLion wrote:
@Torstein

How can I survive the ascendancy challenges and Uber lab (If I get there) with Vaal pact? The traps are owning me, Ive specked out of aspect of carnage and took blitz just for survivability while mapping but I still cant do any of the challenges I have to keep changing my character to my totem chieftain for those.

Take 2 life flasks for the Uber Lab and don't yolo rush it.
If you want you can respec Vaal Pact just for the lab.

For minor Pantheon choose Ralakesh for less damage taken from phys over time (traps). I think it's the best one for lab at least for me.
"
"
KnightLion wrote:
@Torstein

How can I survive the ascendancy challenges and Uber lab (If I get there) with Vaal pact? The traps are owning me, Ive specked out of aspect of carnage and took blitz just for survivability while mapping but I still cant do any of the challenges I have to keep changing my character to my totem chieftain for those.

Take 2 life flasks for the Uber Lab and don't yolo rush it.
If you want you can respec Vaal Pact just for the lab.

For minor Pantheon choose Ralakesh for less damage taken from phys over time (traps). I think it's the best one for lab at least for me.

My tips would be to also bring 2 flasks, atleast 1 with immune to bleed + instant recovery on low life.

And abuse your overleech, hit some mobs then use ur travel skill of choice to get through the traps asap and use flasks when necessary.

Quite easy when you get the hang of it, I didn't even respec vaal pact.
Is basic 100% hit chance what we want, or is 100% on evasive monsters big aswell?
Thanks for all the help guys much appreciated.
Thanks for all the help guys much appreciated. I really want this build to work out, after spending 3 days farming the Oni's it has to. I have got some nice upgrades in gear and trying out Reave instead of infernal for mapping. Will see how it goes.
"
HarryPothead wrote:
Is basic 100% hit chance what we want, or is 100% on evasive monsters big aswell?

Yeah

"
KnightLion wrote:
Thanks for all the help guys much appreciated. I really want this build to work out, after spending 3 days farming the Oni's it has to. I have got some nice upgrades in gear and trying out Reave instead of infernal for mapping. Will see how it goes.

Why didn't you just farm chaos recipe, you would have gotten it by now. :/
Gl i hope you get it soon.
I got both over the weekend. I farmed it mainly for the accomplishment of having got it on my own :D
Snagged this for 10c

(dont have frenzy charge craft yet)

PoB said the curse effect was huge deeps, the best curse to use actually
Or is PoB screwing with me?

Because ass mark could be better maybe? with power charges? Or does the blitz fuck it over to much? O_o
Last edited by HarryPothead on Oct 6, 2020, 6:35:30 AM
"
HarryPothead wrote:
Snagged this for 10c

(dont have frenzy charge craft yet)

PoB said the curse effect was huge deeps, the best curse to use actually
Or is PoB screwing with me?

Because ass mark could be better maybe? with power charges? Or does the blitz fuck it over to much? O_o

Good ring, great price!

Yeah Assassins's Mark would be better but this is good too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info