3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

is there any alternate quality gems we should be looking out for?
Cool build so far, loving it just leveled today deathless with Oni!

Curious how to decide between Frost Blades and Infernal Blow for Clearing weapon, how do I make the distinction there?
Character plays pretty smooth. I went for infernal blow since its gameplay feels "smoother" than frost blade did. T15 maps are going quite deathless except some nukes by bosses. Hopefully my remaining skill points (currently lvl 88) will fix this issue.

Added some stuff to the build, next level i can get another +5 all res and i'll be capped.
Sitting at 5.5m FB dmg and 5m BF.

I'm noticing that Vaal Ancestral Warchief gives a dmg increase over Protector aswell, or is PoB jebaiting me?

Last edited by HarryPothead on Oct 8, 2020, 6:51:10 PM
Going the hard route and farming Oni myself, I'm on Day 5 of farming it and still nothing at 8 hours a day.
"
HarryPothead wrote:
Spoiler

Added some stuff to the build, next level i can get another +5 all res and i'll be capped.
Sitting at 5.5m FB dmg and 5m BF.

I'm noticing that Vaal Ancestral Warchief gives a dmg increase over Protector aswell, or is PoB jebaiting me?

Pretty pretty good!
Actually your BF damage is much high with all buffs up. I hope you are using them all.

This is your char compared to mine with correct boxes ticked
https://pastebin.com/6JfJ9qDC

What I would do is buy helmet with the increased Berserk effect enchant and recraft it with fossils when you have currency.
Also:
- Awakened Melee phys
- Kaom's Heart with inc. damage corruption or some else useful corruption
- Corrupted Soul Tether belt
- If you don't hate lab run with Twice Enchanted prophecy for ele pen boot enchant

You could push this thing to 20 mill dps. xD

Vaal Ancestral Warchief gives more dps but i think you won't have enough space for buttons.

Your chaos resistance is negative so keep an eye on that. :/

For the Frost Blades swap Melee Phys damage with Elemental Damage With Attacks because it scales both melee hit and projectile hits so it will clear better.
I made that correction few days ago.

Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Oct 9, 2020, 1:46:35 AM
"
hp86 wrote:
Character plays pretty smooth. I went for infernal blow since its gameplay feels "smoother" than frost blade did. T15 maps are going quite deathless except some nukes by bosses. Hopefully my remaining skill points (currently lvl 88) will fix this issue.

Spoiler

Damage will fix that issue because you will be able to melt them in 1s.
Just keep working on the char.
"
jubbstv wrote:
Cool build so far, loving it just leveled today deathless with Oni!

Curious how to decide between Frost Blades and Infernal Blow for Clearing weapon, how do I make the distinction there?

Infernal Blow is little smoother on clear.
"
Mehnlo wrote:
is there any alternate quality gems we should be looking out for?

Haven't checked that...
"
Xentriques wrote:
Going the hard route and farming Oni myself, I'm on Day 5 of farming it and still nothing at 8 hours a day.

Ouch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info