3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

Finally got Oni to drop today
Just dropped a Bottled Faith, any point in working this into the build?

And I can't see how I will fit a corrupt Soul Tether atm.
Without it's intelligence I'm lacking 8 int for my gems.
Last edited by HarryPothead on Oct 10, 2020, 7:45:50 PM
Hey @TorsteinTheFallen

Seen this build a couple of times and decided i might give it a try. I looked in the POB and saw that both Wind Dancer and Imbalanced Guard is just 2 points to grab, i like to build my characters a bit more tanky and was wondering if its worth picking these up to mitigate the hits that go through the dodges. Cheers
So I'm running and LOVING this build for clearing, but my Blade Flurry bossing on A6+ Sirius and other super high health bosses/conquerers feels CRAZY low compared to what's shown in the videos.

Am I using Blade Flurry wrong or missing something important? I have pretty solid gear, nearly 13mil BF DPS on PoB only a couple mil short of the pastebin linked, not quite sure what I'm doing wrong.

Also, I feel absurdly squishy for having 7k EHP, getting straight 100-0 through overleech and 100% health by all sorts of boss mechanics
Last edited by jubbstv on Oct 11, 2020, 3:21:31 AM
"
jubbstv wrote:
So I'm running and LOVING this build for clearing, but my Blade Flurry bossing on A6+ Sirius and other super high health bosses/conquerers feels CRAZY low compared to what's shown in the videos.

Am I using Blade Flurry wrong or missing something important? I have pretty solid gear, nearly 13mil BF DPS on PoB only a couple mil short of the pastebin linked, not quite sure what I'm doing wrong.

Also, I feel absurdly squishy for having 7k EHP, getting straight 100-0 through overleech and 100% health by all sorts of boss mechanics

Hey, tnx for the feedback!

One thing that is strait up making you sitting duck is that you have Warding suffix on your life flask (effect is lost immediately). It should be on Diamond!
Basically you are playing red tier maps that every other has some curse or double curses.
Without curse protection you are super prone to one-shots.

Your gear is good. Few things can be upgraded. I would go for the Berserk enchant and craft it after with fossils.
Better ring so you can craft another +1 min Frenzy.
Awakened Melee phys maybe for BF later.
Lion's Roar with 25% more dmg.
Boot ench last if you are willing to farm lab with Twice Enchanted prophecy.

BTW you picked up Brutal Blade notable and you shouldn't. xD

I've recorded one t16 map this morning for you with my char in standard just to show you how fully developed char performs.

https://youtu.be/An66qhzTXQc

Awakening level 8 with 140+ bonus.

Your damage although not yet on that level should be fine. If you could record me just some boss fight i could see if you are doing something wrong.

I'm playing this build in Heist my self but i'm still developing it.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Oct 11, 2020, 6:24:13 AM
"
Kolotam wrote:
Hey @TorsteinTheFallen

Seen this build a couple of times and decided i might give it a try. I looked in the POB and saw that both Wind Dancer and Imbalanced Guard is just 2 points to grab, i like to build my characters a bit more tanky and was wondering if its worth picking these up to mitigate the hits that go through the dodges. Cheers

Hey :)

You can pick up Wind Dancer. Although in maps it won't do much it will be good vs Sirus.

I'm not sure how Imbalanced Guard would work. :/
BUILD UPDATED

see change log
"
HarryPothead wrote:

And I can't see how I will fit a corrupt Soul Tether atm.
Without it's intelligence I'm lacking 8 int for my gems.

If you can at least get your chaos res to 0 you could use Bottled Faith instead of Atziri's Promise.

Corrupted Soul Tether still has Int roll.
"
"
HarryPothead wrote:
Spoiler

Added some stuff to the build, next level i can get another +5 all res and i'll be capped.
Sitting at 5.5m FB dmg and 5m BF.

I'm noticing that Vaal Ancestral Warchief gives a dmg increase over Protector aswell, or is PoB jebaiting me?

Pretty pretty good!
Actually your BF damage is much high with all buffs up. I hope you are using them all.

This is your char compared to mine with correct boxes ticked
https://pastebin.com/6JfJ9qDC

What I would do is buy helmet with the increased Berserk effect enchant and recraft it with fossils when you have currency.
Also:
- Awakened Melee phys
- Kaom's Heart with inc. damage corruption or some else useful corruption
- Corrupted Soul Tether belt
- If you don't hate lab run with Twice Enchanted prophecy for ele pen boot enchant

You could push this thing to 20 mill dps. xD

Vaal Ancestral Warchief gives more dps but i think you won't have enough space for buttons.

Your chaos resistance is negative so keep an eye on that. :/

For the Frost Blades swap Melee Phys damage with Elemental Damage With Attacks because it scales both melee hit and projectile hits so it will clear better.
I made that correction few days ago.

Last edited by HarryPothead on Oct 11, 2020, 5:31:10 AM
"
Xentriques wrote:
Finally got Oni to drop today

Congrats!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info