3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

Hello, today my brother and me, tried to do Juiced T16 maps and he kept getting OS mostly on ranged monsters or casters no problem on boss or metamorph tho. How can we upgrade his survivability.

https://pastebin.com/16pwvEhv

Thanks for any help :).
"
"
Bmxant wrote:
Hey Tors, around what level did you add in the cluster jewels? I managed to make these two for pretty cheap, I was low on alts from trying to craft an elder bow, so they should be okay to start.

Really great job on the builds, I appreciate how thorough the poison build was, so I felt obligated to try this one too, thanks!

tyty :)

Start adding jewel points around lvl ~80. They could be little better but you can make better ones later on.

Would 80 not be a little late to be able to generate rage though? Since I'm following the full dps high end PoB
"
Dynastiew wrote:
Hello, today my brother and me, tried to do Juiced T16 maps and he kept getting OS mostly on ranged monsters or casters no problem on boss or metamorph tho. How can we upgrade his survivability.

https://pastebin.com/16pwvEhv

Thanks for any help :).

Ofc but it will require little more investment.

Build got updated in the meantime.
See the tanky high-end cluster pastebin on the main page. It's without Aspect of Carnage and all cluster versions now have capped chaos res.
Also switch to Infernal Blow for clear.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Apr 5, 2020, 1:58:28 PM
"
Lurel wrote:
"
"
Bmxant wrote:
Hey Tors, around what level did you add in the cluster jewels? I managed to make these two for pretty cheap, I was low on alts from trying to craft an elder bow, so they should be okay to start.

Really great job on the builds, I appreciate how thorough the poison build was, so I felt obligated to try this one too, thanks!

tyty :)

Start adding jewel points around lvl ~80. They could be little better but you can make better ones later on.

Would 80 not be a little late to be able to generate rage though? Since I'm following the full dps high end PoB

Y you are right get it earlier, when you hit maps.
"

Ofc but it will require little more investment.

Build got updated in the meantime.
See the tanky high-end cluster pastebin on the main page. It's without Aspect of Carnage and all cluster versions now have capped chaos res.
Also switch to Infernal Blow for clear.

Thanks a lot for the fast and precise answer we are goin to try that and come back with the results :).
Hi, I want to ask you if you could check out my current state of the build however no matter what I try to replicate your maxdpsPoB on my own PoB, I cannot reach anywhere close 20mil dps? It caps around 13mil max. Can you direct me in the correct direction to pull this build up? Thank you (https://pastebin.com/YHnf4GAk)
Last edited by Dapop on Apr 6, 2020, 12:25:55 AM
"
Dapop wrote:
Hi, I want to ask you if you could check out my current state of the build however no matter what I try to replicate your maxdpsPoB on my own PoB, I cannot reach anywhere close 20mil dps? It caps around 13mil max. Can you direct me in the correct direction to pull this build up? Thank you (https://pastebin.com/YHnf4GAk)

-you need to change ascendancy points from Pain Reaver to Aspect of Carnage
-Frenzy on rings
-boot enchant
-rare jewel
-corrupted belt

and i dunno which PoB yersion you are using be you have to simulate 50 rage stacks and 15% chance to deal double damage from War Bringer.
Damage goes over 17mill
"

and i dunno which PoB yersion you are using be you have to simulate 50 rage stacks and 15% chance to deal double damage from War Bringer.
Damage goes over 17mill

In POB fork, do we have to leave rage stack workaround?
"
Unrealman22 wrote:
"

Damage goes over 17mill

In POB fork, do we have to leave rage stack workaround?

Probably yes, unless it gives you a box to put number of rage stacks like when you spec into Crave of the Slaughter asc notable.
comfortably did all content with this build didnt die on delirium maps now going to try some other build thanks mate i am always looking forward to your builds )) and btw i am selling the whole gear if anybody wants pm me in game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info