3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

"
susantasu wrote:
I Need suggestions to improve my dps )) please have a look at my gear and lemme know

flasks!
quality on gems
@TorsteinTheFallen
What do you think about Offering to the Serpent gloves? Maybe we don't need Soul Tether with them and can get a better belt?
Last edited by Razunter on Apr 4, 2020, 3:14:16 PM
Is the high crit roll on oni-goroshi important?
Last edited by majkon on Apr 4, 2020, 4:39:25 PM
"
majkon wrote:
Is the high crit roll on oni-goroshi important?

Yes, this is in the guide
Last edited by TGGarrett on Apr 4, 2020, 5:37:16 PM
"
dawidosa wrote:
I want to know why enduring cry doesnt work for me ? when i use this, my character dont have a regen HP - yes i have Vaal Pact and there is a Life Regeneration has no effect

Read Vaal Pact again
Nice build and guide, thank you very much. This is the first time I ever felt equipped for endgame. The switch to infernal blow was a great idea and it feels much much better. Also the explosions rock.
The only thing I am lacking is single target dmg. I feel like blade flurry is not properly working for me... and I dont know why. In your videos your dmg seems so much higher.
I have a few minor dmg upgrades as soon as I get the veiled mods but this should not make a huge difference.
Other than that it is working out really well for me, ty again.
So I was kind of hesitant with this build, thinking that weapon swap and bosses weren't gonna be great; but man this has been one of my favorite builds I've ever played. Somehow you're a tanky beast and dish out the screen wide clear with frostblades, then swap it out to cyclone for the tough guys and keep moving. Was able to just sit there and tank simulacrum bosses in wave 20 and breeze though delerium maps with the same build.

Would love to know what pieces you would suggest to start upgrading? Getting the resists right with rings was pretty tough; not gonna lie.
"
Nice build and guide, thank you very much. This is the first time I ever felt equipped for endgame. The switch to infernal blow was a great idea and it feels much much better. Also the explosions rock.
The only thing I am lacking is single target dmg. I feel like blade flurry is not properly working for me... and I dont know why. In your videos your dmg seems so much higher.
I have a few minor dmg upgrades as soon as I get the veiled mods but this should not make a huge difference.
Other than that it is working out really well for me, ty again.

Are you releasing at 6 stacks? That was a big issue for me, once I started doing that..woah.
Hey TORS. it's me again.. I was just checking the latest pob and comparing it to mine. And you have more than double dps on blade flurry than I do. And I can't understand why. I think my items are ok. But maybe I'm missing something. Let me know if you could give me a hand.
Last edited by totikpo44 on Apr 4, 2020, 11:25:35 PM
How many chromatics did people here spend to get all reds? i am down 900 choms and best was 5r1g.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info