3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

"
shmigy429 wrote:
So I was kind of hesitant with this build, thinking that weapon swap and bosses weren't gonna be great; but man this has been one of my favorite builds I've ever played. Somehow you're a tanky beast and dish out the screen wide clear with frostblades, then swap it out to cyclone for the tough guys and keep moving. Was able to just sit there and tank simulacrum bosses in wave 20 and breeze though delerium maps with the same build.

Would love to know what pieces you would suggest to start upgrading? Getting the resists right with rings was pretty tough; not gonna lie.

You should primarily invest into boots with more resistances. They are not cheap but it will make life easier getting resistances on the rest of the gear.
After that sort other rare items.
"
Razunter wrote:
@TorsteinTheFallen
What do you think about Offering to the Serpent gloves? Maybe we don't need Soul Tether with them and can get a better belt?

Although they have overleech, 50% reduced Maximum Recovery per Life Leech means you have to hit twice as many times to get same leech rate. They are good for skills like Cyclone...
"
Nice build and guide, thank you very much. This is the first time I ever felt equipped for endgame. The switch to infernal blow was a great idea and it feels much much better. Also the explosions rock.
The only thing I am lacking is single target dmg. I feel like blade flurry is not properly working for me... and I dont know why. In your videos your dmg seems so much higher.
I have a few minor dmg upgrades as soon as I get the veiled mods but this should not make a huge difference.
Other than that it is working out really well for me, ty again.

https://pastebin.com/qMndGhNM
this is you atm

level the gems, get boot enchant, rare jewel could be better

Other than that it's fine. Make sure you're using mechanics properly on bosses, meaning full flasks, rage, berserk, war banner and totem.
"
totikpo44 wrote:
Hey TORS. it's me again.. I was just checking the latest pob and comparing it to mine. And you have more than double dps on blade flurry than I do. And I can't understand why. I think my items are ok. But maybe I'm missing something. Let me know if you could give me a hand.

different helm enchant, accuracy, cinderswallow flask, weaker cluster, boot enchant
"
Laksa wrote:
How many chromatics did people here spend to get all reds? i am down 900 choms and best was 5r1g.

I am sorry. Guess you are pretty unlucky. Took me about 350 chromes to get 6 red. Turned it into vorici bench to get white sockets after that

If you cant get 6 red, you can try to put 5 red and 1 green sword into vorici bench to hopefully turn the green to white (have to farm jun or buy white socket craft from other players). Just an idea. What a pity you cant reroll chromes, you would lose white sockets again.
pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
Last edited by Anabasis37 on Apr 5, 2020, 5:12:12 AM
It took me 9 chromes to 6 red.
Hey Tors, around what level did you add in the cluster jewels? I managed to make these two for pretty cheap, I was low on alts from trying to craft an elder bow, so they should be okay to start.

Really great job on the builds, I appreciate how thorough the poison build was, so I felt obligated to try this one too, thanks!
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Last edited by Bmxant on Apr 5, 2020, 6:00:41 AM
"
Bmxant wrote:
Hey Tors, around what level did you add in the cluster jewels? I managed to make these two for pretty cheap, I was low on alts from trying to craft an elder bow, so they should be okay to start.

Really great job on the builds, I appreciate how thorough the poison build was, so I felt obligated to try this one too, thanks!

tyty :)

Start adding jewel points around lvl ~80. They could be little better but you can make better ones later on.
"
Razunter wrote:
@TorsteinTheFallen
What do you think about Offering to the Serpent gloves? Maybe we don't need Soul Tether with them and can get a better belt?

Hi,

ty for this idea. Tried it
, but i feel no difference to the version without it, but i didnt checked POB yet. The life and Res you lose you have to put on the belt and you have less life recovery per life leech, as Torstein said. If i get the guardians again, maybe i see a difference.
pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
Last edited by Anabasis37 on Apr 5, 2020, 7:44:34 AM
"
Laksa wrote:
How many chromatics did people here spend to get all reds? i am down 900 choms and best was 5r1g.

took me about 500 lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info