3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

I started this league with a duelist gladiator using Lacerate.. level 93 fast but seem to be stuck.. Found this build and I'm loving it. Uber lab was murder... so finally ( on 13 try ) I figured it out. I removed Vaal Pact so I had life regen, removed the acrobatics and added all the armor in the tree I could find, then used the bloodgrip marble amulet so I didnt bleed to death. Also I use the Stampede Assassin Boots, the movement speed is nice and it can be annoited. Got a jewel with life leech too...every bit helped.

So Uber lab done, level 80, respeced tree to vaal pact, got rid of armor, and working on the right side crit nodes and acrobatics, following your Cyclone cluster jewel setup. Wish you gave hints on what priority to fill out tree, but can't have everything.

Cyclone is FAST with the boots and rage, I move faster with cyclone on than without.

POB says 2.4 mil dps right now, thats more than my lacerate char.

so now its just grind the levels, hoping to see content beyond Level 93 soon.

THANKS
I wonder what about tailwind+elusive boots instead of onslaught which we can gain from Cinderswallow? What do you think?
"
0vtsder wrote:
I wonder what about tailwind+elusive boots instead of onslaught which we can gain from Cinderswallow? What do you think?

im running that, with onslaught on kill too, it make you crazy fast but either cost a lot or is a big hit on resist/life :X

Last edited by unite01 on Apr 6, 2020, 12:45:56 PM
"
unite01 wrote:
"
0vtsder wrote:

im running that, with onslaught on kill too, it make you crazy fast but either cost a lot or is a big hit on resist/life :X

How big is the DPS gain?
Last edited by 0vtsder on Apr 6, 2020, 12:55:18 PM
the dps gain is tailwind 10% faster (so more aps) but you also move a lot faster and elusive give you more dodge
This build high end cluster setup is amazing. Hats of to creator. Rerolled into this 2 days ago and melting everything the game has to offer.
why are we using 2 flask wit crit chance lucky,, what one for bossing and another clear,, i am 95 but this new build with infernal is not smooth as previuos.. maybe my gear.. and another problem is now i cant leech as good but i will resolve that.. nwm epic build
@Torstein - What is the preferred Uber Lab BOOT Enchant? 16% attack speed?
@Torstein - Is '40-50% increased damage' corrupt on Kaom's the most preferred?
Last edited by montrey16 on Apr 7, 2020, 1:32:37 AM
"
montrey16 wrote:
@Torstein - What is the preferred Uber Lab BOOT Enchant? 16% attack speed?
@Torstein - Is '40-50% increased damage' corrupt on Kaom's the most preferred?

-that or elemental penetration

-any corruption you consider good. For dps that one.
"
nesokralj wrote:
why are we using 2 flask wit crit chance lucky,, what one for bossing and another clear,, i am 95 but this new build with infernal is not smooth as previuos.. maybe my gear.. and another problem is now i cant leech as good but i will resolve that.. nwm epic build

where you saw 2 lucky crit flasks?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info