[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

I ask a lot of questions but how do you reach impale on every hit? I have 60% in my tooltip (C) mid-fight and outside of fight. Does the paradixica give the full 100%
"
Baconsplit wrote:
I ask a lot of questions but how do you reach impale on every hit? I have 60% in my tooltip (C) mid-fight and outside of fight. Does the paradixica give the full 100%

40% from impale support
15 + 15 + 5 + 5 % from tree
20%(actually 22 on q20 gem) from dread banner
"
Baconsplit wrote:

Hmmm, are you checking the impale % for cyclone skill in (c)?
Hey - so most of my gear was bought for 1c a piece. I just got 1ex from a ritual and have 30c on top of it. Can someone help me figure out what upgrade to go for? Should I spread it out across my gear or go deep on one piece?

For the ring, is assassin's mark better than vul on hit?

"
NfrXd wrote:
Build is fun, still need to level up my gems and augment some items with harvest but overall a great build.
"
Anyone playing this build? How does it do in the big maven invites? Like 4 guardians, breach lords or uber uber fight?
"
2000Tigers wrote:
Anyone playing this build? How does it do in the big maven invites? Like 4 guardians, breach lords or uber uber fight?

For cyclone version I can guess build has low HP. I've done the hidden(4 breach lords), and it was fine, but that was without mods etc. Not sure how build would do in the last one, with atziri, I have problems with oneshots on normal atziri(lol, 50+ex into build and being oneshotted by normal atziri), not even talking about uber atziri.

my in game stat screen says my max block is 75%, but PoB has me correctly listed as 79%. the 4 over max coming from violent retaliation ascendancy. is that normal? and can i get some upgrade advice please? what's the biggest bang for my buck to save for now. clearing T16 np, but i struggle with DPS on some end game bosses
"
theio666 wrote:
"
2000Tigers wrote:

For cyclone version I can guess build has low HP. I've done the hidden(4 breach lords), and it was fine, but that was without mods etc. Not sure how build would do in the last one, with atziri, I have problems with oneshots on normal atziri(lol, 50+ex into build and being oneshotted by normal atziri), not even talking about uber atziri.

just beat maven, so you really can do all content. You are getting problems with atziri because her passive reflect of 2% in all stages, use sibyl ring + yogul pantheon and you will stop killing yourself.

Sirius A9, 4 guardians maven (rare invitation) are joke with this setup below. Got problems with maven herself and uber bosses maven that was close fights, both used last portal. (sorry for bad english)

"
Godozzz wrote:
"
theio666 wrote:
"
2000Tigers wrote:

just beat maven, so you really can do all content. You are getting problems with atziri because her passive reflect of 2% in all stages, use sibyl ring + yogul pantheon and you will stop killing yourself.

Sirius A9, 4 guardians maven (rare invitation) are joke with this setup below. Got problems with maven herself and uber bosses maven that was close fights, both used last portal. (sorry for bad english)

You have 1k more life than me, no wonder you can do end game content :)
Also, no curse flask, I'm not ready to sacrifice extra movement speed yet, build is already not really fast, so without that MS mo on flask it would become even slower...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info