[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
Llyrain wrote:
"
theio666 wrote:

It looks like I have 81% phys reduction, 20k armour.
https://pastebin.com/iKvAp7Mx
EDIT: it was will vaal molten shell, without it it's 71% reduction

When you enter 5k damage as enemy damage ( a mid size slam ), the numbers go down a lot. But it is even worse - I don't think POB calculates the 40% increased physical damage take from Abyssus right.

When I deactivate Abyssus, phys. reduction goes from 47% to 45% (without Vaal MS). It should go way up, all that is considered is only the armor of Abyssus ignoring the 40% penalty.

As a double check, activating player cursed by Vulnerability doesn't reduce your phys. reduction, too.

So the real physical reduction is more at 10-20% against slams. But that's ok - when you wear an Abyssus you have to block or manually evade all big slams. With the sudden death here and there in high maps, too. I had a season with Abyssus, it's definitly prone to sudden deaths. And Abyssus without max block - no thank you.

Looks like abyssys passive getting countered by fortify + channeling support. You should check not tooltip on the left, but stats in "Calcs" window.
Spoiler
hey great guide/build so far, i've been facerolling all content and at watchstones 2 now.
Only question I have on your final POB you link, you have 79% block.
If I'd get a Surrender and have the skilltree just like you with all the block nodes I will reach 75%. Where are my missing 4%?
"
Baconsplit wrote:
hey great guide/build so far, i've been facerolling all content and at watchstones 2 now.
If I'd get a Surrender and have the skilltree just like you with all the block nodes I will reach 75%. Where are my missing 4%?

There is an ascendancy Node that gives +4% Max Attack Block

75% -> 79%

Then there is the Anvil that gives +3% if you want to go farther
79% > 82%
Build is fun, still need to level up my gems and augment some items with harvest but overall a great build.
"
So, if anyone interested, here is me killing sirus A5. As you can see, I don't really know the fight, but still, it works, and even without deaths.
https://youtu.be/aza3NpZVckk
"
SPYDER680 wrote:
"
Baconsplit wrote:

There is an ascendancy Node that gives +4% Max Attack Block

75% -> 79%

Then there is the Anvil that gives +3% if you want to go farther
79% > 82%

thx for the reply, but I got that ascendancy already. Its not about my max block, its the value I reach.. or are the calcs during fight and with everything activated?
oof, almost got oneshotted(twice) by elder with maven, 4.3k hp is definitely a low amount for endgame...
https://youtu.be/hvvg-bnSyII
Would a 300+ dps sword be just as good as a 150+ Paradoxica?
Last edited by zmandude24 on Jan 28, 2021, 11:57:57 AM
"
zmandude24 wrote:

Nope, as I understand, paradoxica basically doubles all flat added phys. And we have it in cyclone, in abyssys, in some gear, that's why to outdamage paradixica we need some insane 480+pdps foils
"
theio666 wrote:
"
zmandude24 wrote:

Nope, as I understand, paradoxica basically doubles all flat added phys. And we have it in cyclone, in abyssys, in some gear, that's why to outdamage paradixica we need some insane 480+pdps foils

Dang, I was hoping I wouldn't have to pay so much for one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info