[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
maggimee wrote:
For the ring, is assassin's mark better than vul on hit?

"
NfrXd wrote:
Build is fun, still need to level up my gems and augment some items with harvest but overall a great build.
"

Nah definitely isn't, I just used it to get easy power charges and crits.
Upgraded my gear now.
Edit: Cleared A9 Sirus Deathless, Simulacrum deathless, 100% delirium juiced t16s deathless. Can't kill maven easily tho.
https://pastebin.com/MYyUSrVh
"
Last edited by NfrXd on Jan 29, 2021, 4:41:50 PM
My Current Gear:

I can easily clear T16 maps, but die horribly to DOTs (bleed or poison), and failed the 4 Breachlord Maven Encounter earlier due to being shotgunned or something, not super clear but I was dead repeatedly.

My DPS is 1.3mil or so, and my life is high enough that I rarely get one-shot any more. But I still don't feel as tankey as I should be compared with how the build is sold in the guide.

What upgrades should I be looking at? I figure my options:
* get the Ryslatha's Coil belt to up my DPS
* get a on-hit vuln ring to free up slots for a better amulet, and precision aura, and letting me shuffle resists around to optimize crafts.
* get a bottled faith
* power-charge on hit on chest perhaps?

I think an explode chest isn't needed yet, my map clear is slowish, but not my primary issue.

What else is out there as paths forward? I want to start taking down these end-game bosses (Sirus, Poison Conq, Maven, Vaal Temple Boss that bleeds the hell out of me)

My current budget is ~5ex, but it's no issue farming up some more currency when I know what the next upgrade is to motivate me.
Is this build worth using for deep delving progression?
Hi, i have a question about the Watcherseye.

"Gain Arcane Surge for 4 seconds when you create Consecrated Ground while affected by Zealotry"
in the build there is no Zealotry gem. how is the whole thing realized? with bottled faith and ?
"
Raheer wrote:
Hi, i have a question about the Watcherseye.

"Gain Arcane Surge for 4 seconds when you create Consecrated Ground while affected by Zealotry"
in the build there is no Zealotry gem. how is the whole thing realized? with bottled faith and ?

Nope, we don't use that mod at all. The point is to get that impale buff, you don't care about other aura mods. Gem with useful mods with impale cost too much, just impale cost already 12ex, so we don't look for 2-3 mods gems, only impale.
I'm using this build and works really well 99% of the time, except when a boss or unique enemy has some kind of Degen/DOT that deletes me in literally 1second.
Is there a way to mitigate that damage or avoid getting "1 shotted" by this DOTS?

I mean the build works but this is a BIG flaw and if there's no way arround it, it doesn't make any sense to play it as you will die randomly to DOTS where you cant do nothing.
Ok, tried shaper + maven - failed.
2 deaths was unavoidable - she casted her orb during red bubble phase
2 deaths was simply because cyclone is cringe and you cant cast it in place from mouse, so I failed to control char to stay in one point
But in overall I had not enough sustain, I regret not using second wind with endyring cry
Question. How are you mana sustaining only at 18 unreserved? Cyclone with all the support gems is already like 8 mana a swing
"
theio666 wrote:
I regret not using second wind with endyring cry

I thought about removing this too. But a ~6 second enduring cry is too important imo. I'm casually pondering ways to reduce it even further.

I also use ancestral protector + vaal warchief instead of ice golem.
Drop both for bosses and some rituals. Excellent dps increase. Ice golem usually dead right away anyway.

Also allows me to switch in a rejuv totem if needed.
With divergent infused channeling (a tad little extra life regen) it really helps for hairy situations.
"
MrChangg wrote:
Question. How are you mana sustaining only at 18 unreserved? Cyclone with all the support gems is already like 8 mana a swing

Chest if you have money or ring if you don't. Also, you can grab some mana leech somethere and just leech mana, but it will not allow you to do "no leech" maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info