[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

True the build still can be optimized for more tankness i can get chaos res in the gloves , one ring and boots but still will be not enought to get it capped but it can be around +30-40% and if a amethyst flask is added will be capped , losing a bit of damage for it but is a good trade , tomorrow i will try to get some chaos res.
Got some upgrades for the gear more mobility and more tank

3.10 ready.
This build looks really interesting and seems that can have a lot of min/max on it.

i will start as Lacerate and swap into it for end-game purposes. I plan to play only 1 character this league and i might give your build the chance to be my end-game one.

Thanks for your time and effort, i will be around to give any update :)
Hello, i only played with minions so far, but i'm thinking in using your build in 3.10, but i never played melee builds and i know nothing of it, if i'm not mistaken you are from brazil right? if so can i add you ingame next league? i'm too and i would love to ask some tips in real time haha thanks.
"
Hello, i only played with minions so far, but i'm thinking in using your build in 3.10, but i never played melee builds and i know nothing of it, if i'm not mistaken you are from brazil right? if so can i add you ingame next league? i'm too and i would love to ask some tips in real time haha thanks.

Yes br here , pm me nick Voucrashei
-15 mana cost on chest isnt that gone with Delerium?
"
-15 mana cost on chest isnt that gone with Delerium?

Nope! Just moved to an influenced specific base (Warlord).

"Body Armour: Socketed Attacks have -15 to Mana Cost (now from Warlord's Influence)"
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2784310

I will be crafting my chest using Awakener Orb with a Warlord base for this with a Crusader base for the explodey mod. This combo was largely unavailable last league for most people.
nvm i was mistaken
Last edited by mysticzero1 on Mar 15, 2020, 11:19:59 PM
Hi, have a question, what items I should buy first? I think to go for The Surrender but dont know if is the best option. I have 3 ex right now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info