PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

What would be better in the astral plate,beside the -15 mana. Explosions? Crit chance or +1 to active skill gems? I'm not that rich,I can't get something that has everything so I'm trying to decide what would be better not necessarily for mapping,but mainly for bossing and endgame stuff.
"
Arrensen wrote:
For anyone whos curiuos, here is my first A8 fight of the league with the EQ version.
Already lvl 96 (took my time, did a lot of other stuff before finishing my atlas). Deathless and facetanking the die-beam twice.

Gear:

For bossing i switch less duration and fortify to melee phys and chance to bleed.

PoB is in the YQ description.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5LhUJyeMbY

Your PoB link didn't work with the latest PoB version 1.4.170, are you using a community fork?
yes, im using community fork. will check later
"
Arrensen wrote:
For anyone whos curiuos, here is my first A8 fight of the league with the EQ version.
Already lvl 96 (took my time, did a lot of other stuff before finishing my atlas). Deathless and facetanking the die-beam twice.

Good to hear, thanks for the info :-)
"
Arrensen wrote:
yes, im using community fork. will check later

Ah, I only use the original version (not community fork), that makes sense then.
For the bow version how would you go about not having the auls amulet?
"
theio666 wrote:

It looks like I have 81% phys reduction, 20k armour.
https://pastebin.com/iKvAp7Mx
EDIT: it was will vaal molten shell, without it it's 71% reduction
And about paradoxica - I've run with prismatic eclipse and tabula high yellow maps, so yes, you don't need paradoxica to clear reds, just it's the best choice as an upgrade from mid-tier weapon. I don't like mid tier upgrades(I got my body armour as a replacement for tabula lol), so I straight up bought paradoxica and surrender at the same time.
And you don't need impale on paradoxica - we have 100% impale chance from tree and banner, it doesn't scale past 100%.

I like your tree.
I was going to grab Golem's Blood but your grab of the fortify nodes looks much tastier. Plus some crit nodes to the right for dessert.

I have run a few flicker builds. It takes a mega f**k ton of exalts to beat a paradoxia and a surrender.

I am simply using a scaeva and saving for the shield as my next move. Paradoxia after that.

I suppose if I got a paradoxia with a high enough impale chance I would potentially remove the entire pathing up to forceful skewering and constitution.
Move those to grab Golem's Blood and the jewel socket down there and there are enough 5% life nodes along our paths that would make up for the nodes around Constitution.
Maybe a thread of hope in that jewel socket next to golem's blood? Lotta tasty treats around there.
.....just brainstorming.
The price for paradox sword, anticipation & surrender shield starts to drop.
Waiting to buy both items for around 5EX in Total.

Check poe.ninja
"
theio666 wrote:

It looks like I have 81% phys reduction, 20k armour.
https://pastebin.com/iKvAp7Mx
EDIT: it was will vaal molten shell, without it it's 71% reduction

When you enter 5k damage as enemy damage ( a mid size slam ), the numbers go down a lot. But it is even worse - I don't think POB calculates the 40% increased physical damage take from Abyssus right.

When I deactivate Abyssus, phys. reduction goes from 47% to 45% (without Vaal MS). It should go way up, all that is considered is only the armor of Abyssus ignoring the 40% penalty.

As a double check, activating player cursed by Vulnerability doesn't reduce your phys. reduction, too.

So the real physical reduction is more at 10-20% against slams. But that's ok - when you wear an Abyssus you have to block or manually evade all big slams. With the sudden death here and there in high maps, too. I had a season with Abyssus, it's definitly prone to sudden deaths. And Abyssus without max block - no thank you.

Is 1ex a good deal for a 160 dps Paradoxica with decent stats?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info