[3.10] Storm Brand – Great League Starter – Deathless Sirus/Uber Elder - Life / LL-ES / Boss killer

"
raikolin wrote:
See it better .... It is not as much as you say .... Around 400 depending on the shield

I had about 9k+ effective HP because of the weapon (found couple upgrades since screenshots0. Without Cerberus Limb I lost about 2k energy shield, huge difference! I changed the passives though, so now I only have about 8.3k, but in exchange I do a lot more damage and leech a lot more energy shield. I needed a counter against reflect damage especially in Uber Lab. Ran about 20 and died four times, all because of one of his lietenant that has reflect damage aura time to time, AFTER the I killed the boss, which meant I lose out on the double enchantment prophecy and not just the fragment. Grr.
Last edited by ExtoExta on May 21, 2020, 6:40:21 PM
Hello. If I've used Hunter's Exalt on gloves and it rolled the wrong mod, do I need to throw away these gloves and buy a pair of new ones for another crafting attempt?
Sorry, I've never been into crafting...
It's a pity but I think I can't improve the build easy ... I think I'm going to switch build to herald one as I have around 9 exalts to play with
"
raikolin wrote:
It's a pity but I think I can't improve the build easy ... I think I'm going to switch build to herald one as I have around 9 exalts to play with

Good luck!
Just to keep this up now I have damage but I continue dying easy so I need to be more tankier ... Next league ill be a tankier build .... I don't know what yet
"
raikolin wrote:
Just to keep this up now I have damage but I continue dying easy so I need to be more tankier ... Next league ill be a tankier build .... I don't know what yet
that's why I prefer hybrid build
i finished the build cleared shaper, elder , siruis 8 good damage and survivabilty just want to figure out the seed for the timeless jewel since its last piece missing or can i just ignore it ?
Just hit 97 (SSF) yesterday. Grinded over 2 days and.. 0 deaths! This build is awesome, though I did make some adjustments to increase survivability.

Elder, Shaper and Sirus all done deathless at least once before, but have had only 1 Uber Elder attempt, in which it was a "tie" where I used all 6 portals and killed both, but died same time. I'm sure just one or more try and I'll beat it.

Highly recommend this build for SSF. Just slap together whatever uniques and rares you come across and work your way up, which isn't that difficult except for the boots and weapon.
"
raikolin wrote:

Do you want to try my build? Damage isn't probably where you want it to be but it's tanky as hell. I tweaked the build a little bit, not much, but made a lot of difference.

Only thing is, I don't know how to share a build so I'd need some help on how to do it..
Last edited by ExtoExta on Jun 2, 2020, 6:42:57 PM
Question, what should I use on this helmet?

Choices are:

1. Exalted Orb - Suffix
2. Crusader's Exalted Orb - Suffix

Edit: Used Crusader's Exalted Orb. Not bad, but would've preferred energy shield regen or lightning res debuff aura..

Last edited by ExtoExta on Jun 2, 2020, 9:00:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info