[3.10] Storm Brand – Great League Starter – Deathless Sirus/Uber Elder - Life / LL-ES / Boss killer

"
raikolin wrote:
It is more or less the same as me. I think I need to do more damage. And I don't know what to improve. I am saving for the wand ... But the t15 are a bit hard for me. I need to test without mods ... I will post my build when I can .... But the res are ok I think. Need to improve a bit the chaos one ... But that must not be the main problem. My brand damage in screen is 20k in pob can go to 200k ... :-(

https://pastebin.com/YNmi1qg7

hi, first of all u need another wand, with critical spell, cast speed mainly... in ring u need curse assassing mark... zealotry buff help u a lot, change it for herald of thunder, and add enlighten supp.. if u dont have ring call of the brotherhood, dont use herald of ice, it's useless...
again, mind over matter is a waste point, change it... try to get node runesmith.. ur watchers eye not very helpful, find any with critical chance affectd by zealotry..
hf
Last edited by IverzonX on May 12, 2020, 9:54:44 AM
"
Strudelnoodle wrote:
I recently feel like I've been wasting my currency 50-100 chaos at a time making no real major improvements with my gear. Sitting atop 2 exalt now, I was wondering if anyone could help me? Should I keep divine slamming my timeless jewel? Buy a better shield?

Path of building with items and such is below:

https://pastebin.com/F7nzfvgE

try to generate pastebin again, from ur account, have many duplicate skills, reserve of mana and life is wrong, then the damage is not correct..
the zealotry in second set was enabled

https://pastebin.com/gqPACGbM

now it is not.

Damage is 29k :(

and i need better wand .. but need to save for it!! they are very very very expensive!!!! mom removed and added runesmith (removing the other add brand, when i can in next level i will add it or add the cluster jewel ....)
"
raikolin wrote:
the zealotry in second set was enabled

https://pastebin.com/gqPACGbM

now it is not.

Damage is 29k :(

and i need better wand .. but need to save for it!! they are very very very expensive!!!! mom removed and added runesmith (removing the other add brand, when i can in next level i will add it or add the cluster jewel ....)

is not bad, try with zealotry...
decent wand there from 10c, try to get one... and when you can buy a crafted wand like first post.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/LB5592GCn
Hi and thanks for the guide!
I'm enjoying it a lot and i want to push a little more. what would you upgrade from my character?

Thanks
Perhaps some curse on hit on the gloves like Unnerve? And now that I am rich ( I have craft the wand thank you IverzonX) and I have left 4 exalts for improve (change watchers eye) I am looking to do some bestiary rota to craft aspect of spider .... But bestiary rota are deprecated??
Last edited by raikolin on May 13, 2020, 5:31:58 PM
I'm now lvl 96 on SSF w/ this build. Started SSF a week before Delirium league started. Started with Necro but it got nerfed hard so I switched over to this build and I love it, especially for its ability to survive and mobility. I usually die only once or twice per level when I avoid dangerous maps and mods so I don't really see reaching lvl 100 an issue with this build.

Also, found that Blind dude for Cerberus Limb at last. I will fight him today, wish me luck.

Edit: Blind dude dead. Cerberus Limb is mineeeee :)

Last edited by ExtoExta on May 14, 2020, 3:15:04 PM
"
raikolin wrote:
Perhaps some curse on hit on the gloves like Unnerve? And now that I am rich ( I have craft the wand thank you IverzonX) and I have left 4 exalts for improve (change watchers eye) I am looking to do some bestiary rota to craft aspect of spider .... But bestiary rota are deprecated??
with medium cluster jewel increased effect of your curses, have a notable passive "Master of Fear" with "Enemies you Curse are Intimidated" and "Enemies you Curse are Unnerved"
yes, get another watchers eye with inc lightning damage while affected by wrath or inc critical strike chance while affected by wrath, or both..

"
ExtoExta wrote:
I'm now lvl 96 on SSF w/ this build. Started SSF a week before Delirium league started. Started with Necro but it got nerfed hard so I switched over to this build and I love it, especially for its ability to survive and mobility. I usually die only once or twice per level when I avoid dangerous maps and mods so I don't really see reaching lvl 100 an issue with this build.

Also, found that Blind dude for Cerberus Limb at last. I will fight him today, wish me luck.

Edit: Blind dude dead. Cerberus Limb is mineeeee :)

nice dude
Last edited by IverzonX on May 14, 2020, 7:47:57 PM
The cerberus limb isnt so good u can craft better wand with few exalts.

If you in without alchemy the maps perhaps but when you put some people in the scene ....

Today I have died around twenty times in delve. How many es do you have? Around 6k with discipline. And with my last wand 26k 4 dps in screen with all auras
"
raikolin wrote:
The cerberus limb isnt so good u can craft better wand with few exalts.

If you in without alchemy the maps perhaps but when you put some people in the scene ....

Today I have died around twenty times in delve. How many es do you have? Around 6k with discipline. And with my last wand 26k 4 dps in screen with all auras

I have never died in Delve on SSF with this build but I'm only at about 165+ so. I did do 2x deathless Shaper and Elder yesterday, both first try after watching guides online. I've tried Sirus twice but failed both however.

I'm on SSF so Cerberus Limb was definitely an upgrade, but I do have 9 Exalts so I do plan on crafting a better wand. I just need a good base to start with. Cerberus Limb is better for leveling because it gives me a lot more energy shield.

Some defensive stats below (I over level certain resistances for different encounters, have diff sets vs diff resists):

I also use Enfeeble and Conductivity for general leveling w/ glove below

Last edited by ExtoExta on May 16, 2020, 4:21:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info