[3.10] Storm Brand – Great League Starter – Deathless Sirus/Uber Elder - Life / LL-ES / Boss killer

"
LOKAPANDA wrote:
New to the game, i am looking for a starting build for the next season.
Just one quick question : I got medical problem and i can't play a build with spam click on the mouse/keyboard (i mean not every 0,05 seconds).

Is your build ok for that problem? :/

Thank you

I am sorry to say, but if you are concerned it means this build is probably not for you.

You need to click a lot cause Flame Dash + Shield charge + Storm Brand Cast. For me it's fine, but if you already have a problem, this build like most self-cast builds will suck for you. Even totems hurts people with RSI and stuff.

The only "guaranteed" build if you have medical problems to league start with, is probably Necromancer.

I recommend to you Zombies with STR Stacking and cyclone + cast while channeling.

The idea behind it is:

1. Zombies will kill everything to you, without any casts at all.
2. You will buff yourself with Cyclone + Cast While Channeling (CWC). Cyclone will cast everything linked to it when you spin, so you only need to hold one button to buff yourself.
3. STR Stacking means getting as many strength items as possible, so you have a huge amount of HP and can tank everything.
4. The only thing you will probably need to cast is Skeletons for bossing.

As you get more currency you can go for another strong build with not as many clicks, like a bow skill and cyclone (both are kinda bad to league start with).
Hi, I was just browsing some builds to get ideas for the next league. I think storm brand is the skill I'm going with.

My question is: does the crit from the ascendency nodes work with storm brand? Because storm brand is a spell, not an attack. Or am I missing something?
testing the ES build now. i like it!
Gonna be my 3.10 starter.
What do you rec for anoint?
"
razerion_ger wrote:
Hi, I was just browsing some builds to get ideas for the next league. I think storm brand is the skill I'm going with.

My question is: does the crit from the ascendency nodes work with storm brand? Because storm brand is a spell, not an attack. Or am I missing something?

Sure, is a great league started.

And short answer: yes it does! Storm Brand its all about critical strikes.
"
nismo15 wrote:
testing the ES build now. i like it!
Gonna be my 3.10 starter.
What do you rec for anoint?

Good luck! Its an amazing build to league start and do all content, I will start with it again too, probably.

You can get Heartseeker as a cheap anoint. But go for Tranquility as soon as you have the budget (More damage and extra ES). Unless you are playing some Crown of the inward eye helmet variation.
spend 4 ex on gear i didn't die yet. really gonna play this in 3.10.
This build really works in delve, maps, lab runs, and boss is also epic.
Thanks for sharring this nice build never thought i was gonna play a brand skill.
I’m also thinking about starting a new league with this build.
How will this build work with the mechanics of the new league (damage, survival, many mobs, etc.)?
Last edited by Shargiw on Feb 29, 2020, 2:54:36 PM
Hello,
-I see a lot of big player using "Crown of the inward Eye", if we manage to cap our resistance without helmet do you recommand it ?

-I hope that you will update the "crafting" session soon !

Thank you
"
nismo15 wrote:
spend 4 ex on gear i didn't die yet. really gonna play this in 3.10.
This build really works in delve, maps, lab runs, and boss is also epic.
Thanks for sharring this nice build never thought i was gonna play a brand skill.

Nice! Its nice to see you liked it. Its definetly a solid build. Thx for your feedback and good luck.
"
Shargiw wrote:
I’m also thinking about starting a new league with this build.
How will this build work with the mechanics of the new league (damage, survival, many mobs, etc.)?

I'm not too sure yet. I will start digging in next league next week like most ppl and give my updates, so keep an eye.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info