[3.10] Storm Brand – Great League Starter – Deathless Sirus/Uber Elder - Life / LL-ES / Boss killer

"
Zweetsok wrote:
"
MetalCrawler wrote:
"
Zweetsok wrote:
Kudos! Nicely written guide... Even though in metamorph I more or less gave up on a stormbrand build (since it was build around trickster/assisin, was something else before), I'll still intend to give it a go in next league.

I'll definitely bookmark this thread !!!

Thanks bro and Good luck next league.

I've played Assassin variation. I actually use Storm Brand for single target in the Bomber build that I was using to clear t16 in seconds.

Assassin is a better mapper and Trickster a better Bosser.

Inquisitor is in the middle os he is perfect for people who don't wanna have many chars to do different stuff and also doesn't require too much currency like Eternity Shroud Storm Brand Trickster.

Yeah I just looked at your assissin build.. Very interesting with the herald of thunder thing? Does that actually work well? Haven't seen a guide to a build like that before.

Doesn't look cheap though.

Yea, this is the problem with most fast builds, they suck for league start.
I'm not sure about the investment, sure is more than 100ex.

This build is from Ruetoo, here is a video from me testing the clear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KctHSKz3js
Great build guide. I am trying this out now before the next league.
One question I couldn't find the answer to by googling - do the increased minion damage nodes on the skill tree increase the damage of your brands?
Nevermind - I think I found the answer that the Spiritual Aid node gives the minion damage nodes as your damage.
"
Nevermind - I think I found the answer that the Spiritual Aid node gives the minion damage nodes as your damage.

Yea! Thats the trick.
Hey, thanks for the guide! I've used storm brand to level a couple times so gonna use this build as my league starter. Got a couple questions though;

Is it worth going CI before you go low life?

If I want to transition to low life early what's your thoughts on solaris lorica?
"
aastr wrote:
Hey, thanks for the guide! I've used storm brand to level a couple times so gonna use this build as my league starter. Got a couple questions though;

I'm glad you liked it, good luck on league start!

"
aastr wrote:
Is it worth going CI before you go low life?

Short asnwer: no. If you see the life build improvements you can see how you can only play life build if you want. The only reason to go CI over life is if for some reason you have crazy good items for Energy Shield and a nice Chest with 500+ES and frenzy charge generation mod.

If you don't like the wand + shield combo from life build, you can craft the same wand from ES build and use it.

"
aastr wrote:
If I want to transition to low life early what's your thoughts on solaris lorica?

I would need to test it out. Armor has some synergy with our build but the 1k energy shield from shav is a lot to lose.

I don't think it would top life build too, since it can do T16 with a cheap gear cause of how tank we are.
Last edited by MetalCrawler on Mar 7, 2020, 10:40:11 AM
Will you update the guide for 3.10? :)
This build looks nice. I've never played Templar before, but I think I'll league start with this. Love the detailed explanations.
"
meimnor wrote:
Will you update the guide for 3.10? :)

sure! :)
"
WedgeVII wrote:
This build looks nice. I've never played Templar before, but I think I'll league start with this. Love the detailed explanations.

Thank you and good luck!

If something that you need is missing please tell me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info