Arctic Armour

Two sockets (it's only AA+Emp), actual second ring.
hmmm.
To each his own :P
"

not even corrupted lvl 21 and just a lvl 1 empower, no inner force or athleticism and already insane damage

pls nerf aa

Please don't let me die stupid and explain to my what aa has to do with insane damage?
"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
It's actually much better, from a usability perspective, for it to be recast in the new area once your client has loaded everything.
Please show us at least one player who agree with you :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
Wooser69 wrote:
Eh

I like saving on 3 sockets, means I can have skele totem or lightning warp. Way better than your extra level or puny resists. Level 25 gives 295 damage reduction by the way, with buff passives that's 371. This skill scales insane past level 20.

That said voideye is a legacy unique, and this is probably why. Hehe.

Semi-legacy

Supposedly it drops in Ambush or Evasion Zana maps.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
Having to recast this with every zone transition is extremely annoying. Please automate this in some way.
I'd very much like to see reduced mana apply to the mana drain on this skill. I realize this has probably been kept out due to difficulties with implementation, but it seems inconsistent that a skill so focused on mana use isn't affected by reduced mana.
I reckon that'd be pretty easy to implement.

However, the Mana drain is not part of the Skill activation, it's a part of the Buff that is applied to your character. %Mana Multiplier applies to the activation price - Arctic Armour has a Mana Reservation of 0.
Mana drain is also neither a Mana Cost nor a Reservation. Reduced Mana Cost modifiers aren't going to apply because it's not a Cost, simple as that.

It'd also make it incredibly easy to run a high level Arctic Armour.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Feb 20, 2015, 11:17:37 AM
Oh wow, a master mission. Oh damn, I got rekt because my AA turned itself off again ...

Plz, stop with this lunacy GGG, make AA stay switched on between areas.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Does anyone know if arctic armour counts as you doing the chill? I.e. will it proc the "enemies chilled by you take 40% increased burning damage" benefit on the dyadus unique infernal axe?
Would love a dev response if possible please Mark.
"
Dugal wrote:
Does anyone know if arctic armour counts as you doing the chill? I.e. will it proc the "enemies chilled by you take 40% increased burning damage" benefit on the dyadus unique infernal axe?
Would love a dev response if possible please Mark.
Being on chilled ground is not the same as being chilled by another entity. You need to directly apply chill to the enemy for that bonus to apply, not place chilled ground that affects it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info