Arctic Armour

Thanks for your reply Mark.
Oh man! I never knew! The more you know...
AA should stay when switching Areas!! hate it to die when i Switch and after that i recognize that my AA went offline..
GGG said that there will be a lot QoL improvements with act4. I hope they will do something about AA (cast it automatically every time you enter a new zone if you had it before ?). At the moment, it's really boring to have to recast it everytime, especially if you use a lot of skills and you don't have a place in your skill bar to have it permanently.
1. It can't be transferred between zones currently. The ice trail breaks. There's some chance this'll be changed I suppose, but I wouldn't bet on it to be honest.
2. AA isn't a permanent Buff, no matter how much you'd like it to be. It's on the same level of Buffs as Molten Shell and Blood Rage.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Mar 24, 2015, 8:53:05 AM
Hello,
"
Vipermagi wrote:
1. It can't be transferred between zones currently. The ice trail breaks. There's some chance this'll be changed I suppose, but I wouldn't bet on it to be honest.

But it certainly can be "re-cast" when you enter the new zone in an automatic way ? :)

"
Vipermagi wrote:
2. AA isn't a permanent Buff, no matter how much you'd like it to be. It's on the same level of Buffs as Molten Shell and Blood Rage.

AA is special, it doesn't have a CD like Molten shell and Blood rage but can stop if you run out of mana. Right now, I never saw anyone using it without being able to out regen the mana degen (for a few reasons, mainly because being out of mana at the bad moment can be deadly and also because it is boring) so it acts like a permanent buff for those using it.

GGG certainly has good reasons to not have implemented it yet, but it doesn't mean that it should stay like that ad vitam aeternam.
Press the button and your character casts it automatically.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Press the button and your character casts it automatically.

Being sarcastic is not equal to being smart. I'm not running a one button build and I don't have the place for AA in my skill bar so I have to change a spell, then cast it, then put the spell back.
It's boring, why can't you admit that ?
I'm pretty sure I never said it was exciting button pressing action. Yeah, sure, it's "boring". Kind of in the same way that waiting on a load screen is "boring", but it only takes 0.5 seconds rather than multiple wholes.

Simply saying "make it recast automatically!" doesn't make it actually work. I have had multiple characters that used more than one AA Gem - a level-capped AA, plus an underleveled copy, because I was lacking Mana Regen. Which of the two would it recast? It either has to transfer the existing Buff (which breaks), or activate one of potentially multiple AA Gems (that'll be JUST FINE).

If it were simple, then more likely than not it would have already happened. It's not simple, however, so it remains the most complained about thing with AA.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Simply saying "make it recast automatically!" doesn't make it actually work. I have had multiple characters that used more than one AA Gem - a level-capped AA, plus an underleveled copy, because I was lacking Mana Regen. Which of the two would it recast? It either has to transfer the existing Buff (which breaks), or activate one of potentially multiple AA Gems (that'll be JUST FINE).
So you are telling that if you have hatred lv20 active and hatred lv2 inactive(leveling), then if after zonechange your lv20 aura deactivates and lv2 activates it is okay?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info