Arctic Armour

"
onomastikon wrote:
How did you get that so quickly? I'm still patching.
How can it NOT work with Blood Magic? If you have the keystone, what does this skill then drain, if not life?

My Witch did not take the quest reward. With the BM keystone, the skill won't activate.

Edit: Confirmed by Neonspyder that this is intended.
Last edited by Lyralei on Mar 19, 2013, 10:13:52 PM
"
Lyralei wrote:

Does not function with Blood Magic. Quite disappointed actually :/

That's super average. There goes my conceptual build I had in my head while reading the patch notes.
Last edited by Covert on Mar 26, 2013, 10:53:50 PM
"
zehkal wrote:
Can't use with blood magic.

This
Rezakhan
That's terrible. I was thinking about using BM on it, too.
IGN: SkullBlowjobs
Last edited by StimpsonH on Mar 19, 2013, 10:13:27 PM
Worthless gem. What kind of melee character isnt BM. Yet another tool for ranged and nothing for melee. =( When is that melee buff coming.
"
onomastikon wrote:
How did you get that so quickly? I'm still patching.
How can it NOT work with Blood Magic? If you have the keystone, what does this skill then drain, if not life?

The "mana" reservation is 0 on the skill. Blood magic effects that. The mana drain is a part of the skill itself much like how righteous fires life drain is a part of the skill itself.
I hope it scales better since at lvl 6 it absorbs -21damage and drains about 55mana per sec while running.
No blood magic?!? I don't care for this skill anymore.I thought at the very least i could use it as a counter to molten shell.
IGN : Schierkie
Last edited by kyanwan on Mar 19, 2013, 10:18:38 PM
Is the absord before your normal soak, or after. Also pretty important for us to know.

It should work really good with righteous fire i think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info