Arctic Armour

Please make AA preserve when I change zones, it is not only inconvenient to cast it every time, but also very dangerous when you forget
The same as auras are preserved
Inner Force dont work with AA? my Tooltipp physical and fire reduction does not increase.

Bug?
Increased Effect never shows up on tooltips; it applies to the Buff created by the Skill, not to the Skill itself.
Please make Arctic Armour autorecast if you left an instance with it on.
I would really like if AA would stay "on" when going to new zones as well! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Please rework AA. I just died to reflect cuz the shit turned off, causing me to need a break cuz the way I died was just too bullshit.
There's also the option that you nerf it so it's not mandatory in any fire/physical build. If you make a skill that hard counters reflect damage, at least add some quality of life to it. The current state is just tedious.
"
Immoteph wrote:
Please rework AA. I just died to reflect cuz the shit turned off, causing me to need a break cuz the way I died was just too bullshit.
There's also the option that you nerf it so it's not mandatory in any fire/physical build. If you make a skill that hard counters reflect damage, at least add some quality of life to it. The current state is just tedious.

So...you RIPed beacause YOU weren't paying attention to YOUR active skills. And now you want to break other people's builds because of it?

I swear, each and every nerf-philiac has the very same purpoes in life - ruin other people's fun.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
I'm hoping 1.2 doesn't nerf AA like people are speculating it will. If it does then I'm really hoping it'll be a nerf to both how much damage is mitigated and how much mana is drained in equal amounts. At least that way I could spec out of some mana passives to make up for the nerf.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
I'm sure this was answered somewhere but anyway: why does my mana dither constantly while AA is in effect and the character is running? Mana regen is definitely higher than mana drain, it just goes back and forth between maxmana and (maxmana-5). BTW it stays still while the char stays still.
And another strange effect when mana drain while moving is higher than regen: when char is moving along some wall it seems that AA drains less mana - it is almost like char's movement is being interrupted periodically for a moment allowing him to regen mana while "standing still". Although the client shows that he moves all the time.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
I'm sure this was answered somewhere but anyway: why does my mana dither constantly while AA is in effect and the character is running? Mana regen is definitely higher than mana drain, it just goes back and forth between maxmana and (maxmana-5). BTW it stays still while the char stays still.
And another strange effect when mana drain while moving is higher than regen: when char is moving along some wall it seems that AA drains less mana - it is almost like char's movement is being interrupted periodically for a moment allowing him to regen mana while "standing still". Although the client shows that he moves all the time.

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling...Or just...I can't even...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info