[3.10] ED + Contagion Max Block CI Trickster | 1+M DPS | All Content | Super Tanky | Awakener Farmer

In that build I can't kill bosses single target damage is very low! Maybe i need some better gear but why 26 lvl ED is not enough?
thanks for guide
I'm playing this build with a single-corrupted Skin of the Loyal, and I sacrificed only 300 ES for some 30% DPS boost compared to a rare +2 ED chest. Double corrupted Skin can give another 20% DPS boost. Also, I dropped Aspect of the Spider and Despair on hit for Blashphemy + Despair: only a little bit worse but much cheaper due to not needing get Despair on wand or wearing crappy gloves with curse on hit.
"
KakashiHatake wrote:

+2 on chest is the biggest dps boost, that is true, I bought mine for 2 ex (6l with good colors) but regualr ES 6 link (40c) with lvl 2 empower works fine for t14.

As an alternative you can also get a body armour with the +1 lvl to socketed gems. This will raise your empower gem +1 and this gives all other gems on the chest another +1 lvl. In the end you have +2 on ED and +1 on all other gems.
Could anybody please upload video with fight solo target enemy, like sirus or some of his less cool dudes. Because I have no idea how you can handle single target fights
"
angelos123 wrote:
Could anybody please upload video with fight solo target enemy, like sirus or some of his less cool dudes. Because I have no idea how you can handle single target fights

I'm not really a streamer so no video, but I'm using a variation on this build and killed A8 Awakener several times mostly deathless.

This build is insane for clearspeed and multi target DPS, but single target DPS isn't really its strong suit.
It took some time and several exalts to get single target DPS to a decent lvl, but the biggest increases were (when you have the other basic gear):
- + LVL to chaos/spell/intelligence/... gems to boost Essence Drain
- Chaos DoT multiplier on everything you can get it on
- Despair on hit on ring (on wand it's really hard to get)
- Helmet with -% chaos resistance to nearby enemies

Atm I'm adapting my gear to allow the running of Malevolence + Discipline + Aspect of the Spider, and after that's done I'll have around 900k DoT DPS.

In my eyes though, the most important thing about this build is that it's really tanky. With high damage flying around everywhere in this league, less damage and more EHP/mitigation is the way to go.

Especially it's just curious how are you killing Drox...that dude with flags...For me, it's seems impossible
"
Reechaani wrote:
"
angelos123 wrote:

I'm not really a streamer so no video, but I'm using a variation on this build and killed A8 Awakener several times mostly deathless.

This build is insane for clearspeed and multi target DPS, but single target DPS isn't really its strong suit.
It took some time and several exalts to get single target DPS to a decent lvl, but the biggest increases were (when you have the other basic gear):
- + LVL to chaos/spell/intelligence/... gems to boost Essence Drain
- Chaos DoT multiplier on everything you can get it on
- Despair on hit on ring (on wand it's really hard to get)
- Helmet with -% chaos resistance to nearby enemies

Atm I'm adapting my gear to allow the running of Malevolence + Discipline + Aspect of the Spider, and after that's done I'll have around 900k DoT DPS.

In my eyes though, the most important thing about this build is that it's really tanky. With high damage flying around everywhere in this league, less damage and more EHP/mitigation is the way to go.

I can't understand what I am doing wrong, but I haven't those tankiness. I have almost 7k ES but bosses still oneshoting me frequently and some monsters packs
"
angelos123 wrote:

I can't understand what I am doing wrong, but I haven't those tankiness. I have almost 7k ES but bosses still oneshoting me frequently and some monsters packs

Your characters aren't public, so I can't see your build/gear.

I find Drox one of the easier fights tbh.
With chaos damage you bypass his energy shield, and while channeling Blight and refreshing ED once every 5 sec you do good damage.
Just kill the banners that are under him, ignore the adds in his bubble phase and keep on spamming Blight/ED on him.
"
angelos123 wrote:

ES alone isn't the whole tankiness, I had a 14k ES character last league, and this build feels way more tankier. But you need good stats to get that tankiness - as much block as possible, some evasion and dodge, good dps (more ED damage = more regen). Get Watcher's eye with block under Discipline, craft block or spell block on your shield, make sure you have a shield with "recover % of your maximum ES when you block".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info