[3.10] ED + Contagion Max Block CI Trickster | 1+M DPS | All Content | Super Tanky | Awakener Farmer

I was curious about the POB link. It shows both CI and Pain Attunement being taken. I was under the impression that CI even at 1 of 1 counted as being full life but did not see anything like a coward's legacy in the gear. Am I not seeing something or just plain wrong on the full life thing?
"
Belvince wrote:
The manareserve/aura nodes are very lategame when you can min-max the build with enlighten 4 and stuff like that. i would focus on getting your ES up and damage if it is lacking too much behind, since the build isn't the strongest dmg wise.

So far at least (act 8) it does plenty of damage, definitely need the ES more than anything ... thanks for the response.
"
So what i want to say, this build i guess works, but for sure not as league starter. without all/most of these items above i even struggle with red maps T13/T14. Even some rare mobs and some boss mechanics are a pain in the ass with that dmg.

You should maybe not leaguestart with this build exactly, but you can transfer any chaos dot trickster into this, as soon as you get into comfortable currency regions.

Last season i was lucky getting an empower 4 on a metamorph in the lab and i supported most of my damage with a +2/+1 Skin of the Lords with Zealot's Oath on it. That wasn't too huge on investment, since i leaguestarted with a facebreaker cyclone and had some currency at that point.

This league i am leaguestarting with a chaos dot build, but i am having some fun with EB/MoM this league i guess. Maybe i will transfer to this later on, but delirium is very very demanding to have huge amounts of damage, which is something this build does not provide without huge amounts of currencies. It is way cheaper to get higher amounts of damage with other builds like:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2581551

"
Apostolos wrote:
I was curious about the POB link. It shows both CI and Pain Attunement being taken. I was under the impression that CI even at 1 of 1 counted as being full life but did not see anything like a coward's legacy in the gear. Am I not seeing something or just plain wrong on the full life thing?

There is a Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel changing the Pain Attunement to Glancing Blows. That doubles your block chances, but makes you take half of the blocked damage. That combined with the ES/Block makes a huge part of the defensive of this build.

Did they remove despair on hit from fossil crafting? I made like 50 wands today and never saw it.
Trying this as LeagueStarter, fun tu play, easy to lvl up.

You can go without gear until Redmap. (some boss, depends on awaiking and mode can be an issue after)

This is my first CI character and I fell that it is easier to die compare to life build. Because there nothing else than your block to "heal" you.

just die 4time on Core boss OS by fast bold (only 6k4 ES). But still it is fun to finally see the boss mecanics.

(fell free to advice more on stuff)

thx for this build
"
ILIAS wrote:

Tried this build now for league start, and i still like the idea of this block/es gain mechanic.
But damage wise this build is a catastroph....if you dont have

1. chaos skill amu (SHITTY ones cost 1 exa)
2. Wand +1, + DoT multi + crafted spell damage (min. 1 Exa)
3. +2/+4 skill body armour (doesnt even exist on rares, only +2 tabula rasa)
4. Lethal Pride (about 4 exa)
5. Dmg auras LL/ES builds use
6. and all this fancy items like apsect on spider on helmet (5 exa), aspect of spider on ring with some res, but no other ehp (1 exa minimum), gloves with dot multi (5 exa), empower lvl 4 (7 exa)

So what i want to say, this build i guess works, but for sure not as league starter. without all/most of these items above i even struggle with red maps T13/T14. Even some rare mobs and some boss mechanics are a pain in the ass with that dmg.

Not all true. Lethal pride ads a lot to defence, thats true - but you need any Kiloava, bought mine for 2 ex.

Dps-wise you need levels on ED, dot multi adds very little to it. Recover ES on block is cheap as fuck, 5c shield.

21 ED + chaos skill lvl amulet (40-50c, you need just +1, chaos dot is not neccessary before t16) + chaos gems wand (cheap as fuck, any 30% spell damage with +1 is good for a league start).

Empower lvl 2 is totally doable until t14, then 3 and 4 for t16s speed clear.

+2 on chest is the biggest dps boost, that is true, I bought mine for 2 ex (6l with good colors) but regualr ES 6 link (40c) with lvl 2 empower works fine for t14.

Aspect of the spider, - to chaos res on helmet and all that chaos dot multi makes this char zoom zoom mapper but it is not mandatory.

So 5ex will get you easily to t16 (26 lvl ED and 5-6k es and max block). Due to amazing clearspeed of ed + cont only summoner can compete with this build.
Hey there, I have a question. I bought a Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel, the Rakiata one, because according to the Wiki it gives the glancing blows keystone. I placed it on the same node as you did but got a different keystone, "Tempered by War". What did I do wrong?

Thanks
"
Hey there, I have a question. I bought a Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel, the Rakiata one, because according to the Wiki it gives the glancing blows keystone. I placed it on the same node as you did but got a different keystone, "Tempered by War". What did I do wrong?

You need a Kiloava Timeless Jewel for the block passive.
Thanks, I misread the wiki page.
Maybe i am just blind, but which Patheon Powers do you use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info