[3.10] ED + Contagion Max Block CI Trickster | 1+M DPS | All Content | Super Tanky | Awakener Farmer

They just butchered this build with the glancing blows nerf.
"
Yep, RIP, wish someone with Reddit account posted about it to GGG as they only read that not forums... I don't have Reddit account and don't plan having one for just that.

But yeah, as if VD Necro needed that buff... it's already pathing that side. Rumi + Bone offering + glancing blows and you're done "investing" in block...

Meanwhile they trashed nearly every other build that used that keystone which was mostly Vortex Occultist, ED Trickster, LL miners, etc.

And outside of miners none of them was really OP anyway, ED has damage softcap and Vortex while having a bit better bossing damage definitely doesn't clear 3 screens in 1 click.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jun 4, 2020, 11:51:29 AM
Max block ED/Cont is the best build I've ever played. Getting level 100 this league was super cake and it handled all content like a champ. I am going to miss this build a ton. This is my final set up as I finish my last 2 challenges for the wings.

"
Max block ED/Cont is the best build I've ever played. Getting level 100 this league was super cake and it handled all content like a champ. I am going to miss this build a ton. This is my final set up as I finish my last 2 challenges for the wings.

OMG... Do you remember how much did you spend on all this gear? Many Items are really top of the notch with nearly no room for any improvement :-)
You mastered the ED trickster :-)

Do I see it right that your ED is level 32 with all the +1 attributes or did I missed anything?

And of course you kill everything with ease with this items ;-)
"

How was it changed? I can't seem to find any info other than "business as usual"...
"
Elithraldor wrote:
How was it changed?
Removed from the jewel and put on the tree below templar area (between templar and marauder) so good luck going there as shadow.
"
Schnuedde wrote:
"

OMG... Do you remember how much did you spend on all this gear? Many Items are really top of the notch with nearly no room for any improvement :-)
You mastered the ED trickster :-)

Do I see it right that your ED is level 32 with all the +1 attributes or did I missed anything?

And of course you kill everything with ease with this items ;-)

Yeah dude I pretty much pushed this build to near max power while still maintaining near immunity. I crafted most of my stuff and then sold those items to buy the mirror-esque stuff. I prob put about 2-3 mirrors into everything total. Easiest level 100, its a shame this is looking to be gutted in the future, but it was VERY strong so I can understand. I gave the entire build to a noob the other day lol but if I recall the ed was 32 or 31 cant remember.
Thread of Hope very large ring - gives us a point Glancing Blows
Thread of hope gives you the glancing blows.
The pathing will be a bit crap, but worth it imo
"
babicko wrote:
Thread of hope gives you the glancing blows.
The pathing will be a bit crap, but worth it imo
A bit, but not tragic, you can pick zealot's oath, sovereignity, spiritual aid and faith & steel all on the way to that socket. I imagine you'd go for the one between divine judgement and holy dominion?

This is better than the preview that put glancing blows where combat stamina is atm.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jun 17, 2020, 1:29:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info