[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
ArcticStrokes wrote:
What would be the ideal jewel implicits?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_jewel_implicit_mods

Looks pretty whatever -- most of them do nothing, some of them do something (minion hp, less effect of shock, avoid stun). Coolio if you get one, but overall wouldn't care unless you somehow already have jewels with 4 good mods.
Last edited by Gescom on Mar 13, 2021, 3:23:06 PM
Really cool and cheap build.

Have not played much this league but was able to reach all my goals.

Im at 2,1 Mio Sirus dps and never have killed uber elder that easy.

Ty for sharing! Definitely recommended!

edit: was able to try out the hungry loop with this build, was fun!
Last edited by adidas2023 on Mar 15, 2021, 6:12:46 PM
Has anyone else noticed the exalted holy relic skin is bugged? It causes the nova to happen every other static strike beam, instead of every beam. I'm guessing it's messing with the cooldown recovery rate? I thought this was a visual bug at first but that doesn't seem to be the case.
"
Noctilucent wrote:
Has anyone else noticed the exalted holy relic skin is bugged? It causes the nova to happen every other static strike beam, instead of every beam. I'm guessing it's messing with the cooldown recovery rate? I thought this was a visual bug at first but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Eek, frightening. Report to bug report forum for sure.
I'm wondering if that build will be interesting in 3.14, I think that it'll be cool to group play.
"
LoordKael wrote:
I'm wondering if that build will be interesting in 3.14, I think that it'll be cool to group play.

I'll update the guide for 3.14 as soon as patch notes hit. I probably won't include this in the build guide (unless there's a lot of requests), but there are a couple of tweaks you can make to make it more party play friendly, such as taking Harmony of Purpose.
talking about party play, is a mana-guardian version possible/viable ?
edit : zealot's oath
Last edited by beatboy on Apr 12, 2021, 5:33:04 PM
It's a good league starter as well. A femurs of the saints and a jeweler's touch or a few fusing and it's good to go until deep into red maps with all rares otherwise,even without geoffris. And on that point currency keeps coming to build upon.
"
beatboy wrote:
talking about party play, is a mana-guardian version possible/viable ?
edit : zealot's oath

Mana Guardians typically like to play with the Memory Vault unique helmet, which competes with Geofri's Legacy for the helmet spot. I would recommend either going full mana guardian or full relic guardian because of that.

You can *try* doing a mana guardian with Geofri's Legacy, but it probably won't feel the same.
Hello there and thanks for the amazing build.

I have been thinking on alternatives for the build, specifically to better support the Herald of Purity 6 link chest.

Any tips on how to support it?

Would Sion or Necro be a better alternative, or is the old man still the top dog in this case?

PS: Also warning about the Exalted skin, it really seens to slow down the nova casting time
Last edited by thenecrom on Apr 13, 2021, 3:59:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info