[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

O_o for necromancer?! But it guardian... :D and 5.4hp...
and why doesn't anyone take 8 spell block for 2 point? Mystic Bulwark
👀
Last edited by denhol on Sep 18, 2020, 3:28:45 AM
"
denhol wrote:
O_o for necromancer?! But it guardian... :D and 5.4hp...
and why doesn't anyone take 8 spell block for 2 point? Mystic Bulwark

Nice one with mystic bulwark, I'll definitely take this as well. Only explanation is the guide is originally centered around glancing blows where it is not needed. (and I'm not that familiar with the upper part of the tree)
Idea is a variant based on this guide that's why it's here. Necro/Templar... whatever. xD
HP is low but there is 1.7k ES as well and a lot of nearby life nodes still to take. Got to 6400/2700 on final lvl 100 projection, more then enough. I'll try a Templar version as well for clear, as I love the minion aoe/movespeed from onslought etc a lot, but I doubt that will cross 10m dps in any setup. Maybe 8 max with new relic gem. +no need for desecrate /bone offering so it can get spectres and animated guardian.
Last edited by Nephalon on Sep 18, 2020, 9:50:22 AM
"
Nephalon wrote:
"
Moosseolini wrote:

Could I ask you to post your PoB so I could compare?

So far I only mapped my coming build on the poe planner mobile app, but I'll do a proper POB for league start when I get home from work.
It's quite heavily altered from your build, but promises to get some really nice damage going once the cluster crafts are finished. Less life though, but I'm still thinking about how to improve ehp.

Edit:
https://pastebin.com/EQux574t

Level 90, 6,7M DPS 7k EHP + ongoing leech, 75/35 block without Glancing Blow.
Most expensive things are the 2 6 Links and the staff-crafting.

With Holy Relic on 21 and a lvl 4 empower it's 7.5M, alternate quality relic 21/20 bumps that to 10M. And gear is far from optimized.
Minmax with awakened gems and 21/20 etc will go way further.

The damage is indeed beyond ridiculous. I'm a little bit concerned by the amount of leech in this build to make up for Immortal Ambition from Soul Tether. If you end up not leeching enough life, you can probably find a way to make Cyclone deal more damage.
Summon Holy Relic Default Minions have 10% increased Area of Effect
Alternate Quality 1 60% increased Minion Maximum Life
Alternate Quality 2 Summoned Holy Relics have 20% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate

:D :D :D :D
"
Zercal wrote:
Alternate Quality 2 Summoned Holy Relics have 20% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate

Haha yes. Now imagine that we can get the gem level of Enhance to 7 when we put it in our staff! I think the nova will proc faster than static strike can attack.
"
Moosseolini wrote:
"
Zercal wrote:

Haha yes. Now imagine that we can get the gem level of Enhance to 7 when we put it in our staff! I think the nova will proc faster than static strike can attack.

So we getting this quality?
"
RichRamp wrote:
So we getting this quality?

I think this might be the best for endgame now, yes. We'll have to see as people start getting there. It also raises the issue of "How the hell do we trigger the relics when the nova has such a low cooldown?".
PoB link dont work now because server are down or i do sth wrong? :)
"
mati666666 wrote:
PoB link dont work now because server are down or i do sth wrong? :)

Make sure your PoB is updated and you are using Path of Building Community. If that doesn't work, there are separate links to passive trees which should still work.
I re-download PoB and get error when try to import this
Pob link: https://pastebin.com/1pzwYhEN.
So i need to use the old way and open full tree on site :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info