[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

Do we give up 1 minimum endurance charge for a -3 to channeling skills on Cyclone? Seems like the cost of 3 with the speed I'm spinning will be a hassle unless I have it.

P.S Btw PoB added timeless jewels now, you can edit the points the Glorious Vanity affects like Quick Recovery, to show what they should turn in to.
Last edited by xecutable1 on Sep 27, 2020, 8:39:58 PM
"
xecutable1 wrote:
Do we give up 1 minimum endurance charge for a -3 to channeling skills on Cyclone? Seems like the cost of 3 with the speed I'm spinning will be a hassle unless I have it.

P.S Btw PoB added timeless jewels now, you can edit the points the Glorious Vanity affects like Quick Recovery, to show what they should turn in to.

I updated the PoB with a good Glorious Vanity and some aura Medium Cluster Jewels.

You can give up the minimum endurance charge crafts for any better crafts, as Enduring Cry can generate us endurance charges almost always. In the case of Cyclone, I think it makes sense to reduce its mana cost with the ring craft.
Great thanks a lot. What does your Glorius Vanity give you below the Mind Over Matter node, where we took 3 points? Or what should we be aiming for?
"
xecutable1 wrote:
Great thanks a lot. What does your Glorius Vanity give you below the Mind Over Matter node, where we took 3 points? Or what should we be aiming for?

Hmmm... looks like it didn't save the small nodes. I would aim for any of the following (notables in brackets):
- % increased maximum life (Ritual of Flesh)
- aura effect (Commanding Presence)
- minion damage (Hierarchy)
- armour (Automaton Studies)
Gotcha. Would you approve of the Phantasmal Static Strike, where the beam frequency increases 1% per quality level, with combination of the Divergent Holy Relic (canceling Georfri's debuff and leaving us at 0.3).

Seems like a lvl 20 static with 6-7% quality will give you exactly 0.3 proc.

Last I see in the last pob, we are no longer picking up leech nodes and relying on the minion regen. That is correct?

This is my last question I swear :). Many thanks for the build and answers.

Last edited by xecutable1 on Sep 28, 2020, 9:46:26 AM
"
xecutable1 wrote:
Gotcha. Would you approve of the Phantasmal Static Strike, where the beam frequency increases 1% per quality level, with combination of the Divergent Holy Relic (canceling Georfri's debuff and leaving us at 0.3).

Seems like a lvl 20 static with 6-7% quality will give you exactly 0.3 proc.

Last I see in the last pob, we are no longer picking up leech nodes and relying on the minion regen. That is correct?

This is my last question I swear :). Many thanks for the build and answers.

Phantasmal Static Strike doesn't properly show up in PoB, so I'm not sure if it's a PoB bug or an in-game bug, I would assume the former. Divergent Holy Relic is indeed pretty good DPS and I approve of it. I'll get to working on the guide and updating some of the sections to reflect this.

In PoB, as long as you have ONE leech node somewhere on the tree, you will be fine. It doesn't matter what node it is or where it is, as long as you have some source of leech.
Got it, thanks. Apparently PoB shows the mana cost of Cyclone 4L as 3, while my in-game 4. Wonder if it's just a visual bug.
Last edited by xecutable1 on Sep 28, 2020, 12:42:31 PM
I can't believe I forgot about Rumi's! It is a very good flask now that Glancing Blows is optional. I suggest you all find a way to work it into the build (if you're not taking Glancing Blows).
I've taken this build in the end game now. Have my staff, both large jewels and 3 of the medium ones. I'm only missing the amulet +1, a 21/20 gem and CoH ring and timeless jewel.

Thanks to the medium jewels I can now freely resummon if the relics die.

My question is would getting 2-3 jewels with minion res (holy relic has 40/40/40 by default) help their survivability. Metamorphs (t15/6) kinda eats them for breakfast.

I'm still missing 3 lvls and 1% regen so that would help as well. Otherwise for anyone who wants to do this build it's TONS of fun for you AND your party members if they are a melee/attack build or minions.

Oh btw I reported that Cyclone mana cost in PoB and seems like it's fixed now, indeed it was 4 mana per cast .
Last edited by xecutable1 on Sep 30, 2020, 2:02:47 AM
"
xecutable1 wrote:
I've taken this build in the end game now. Have my staff, both large jewels and 3 of the medium ones. I'm only missing the amulet +1, a 21/20 gem and CoH ring and timeless jewel.

Thanks to the medium jewels I can now freely resummon if the relics die.

My question is would getting 2-3 jewels with minion res (holy relic has 40/40/40 by default) help their survivability. Metamorphs (t15/6) kinda eats them for breakfast.

I'm still missing 3 lvls and 1% regen so that would help as well. Otherwise for anyone who wants to do this build it's TONS of fun for you AND your party members if they are a melee/attack build or minions.

Oh btw I reported that Cyclone mana cost in PoB and seems like it's fixed now, indeed it was 4 mana per cast .

The primary reason that relics die is because they take too much physical damage. You can do a couple of things:
- Increase their maximum HP; either with gem levels, HP nodes on the tree, alternative gem quality, or stats
- Increase their physical damage reduction/armour
- Increase their block/dodge

In my experience, it's usually good enough to just Flame Dash away and re-summon any killed relics.
Last edited by Moosseolini on Sep 30, 2020, 7:49:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info