[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

@Geraki2019 , I feel less alone :P

@Moosseolini , The advice help me well I feel less like playing against bullfighters

@Moosseolini thanks for this great build bro did everything tons of dmg and defense is solid too now just hit that sweet level 95+ . .thanks!
now this build my favorite leaguestarter
Еще не дотронулся до миррора
What Weapon i should use if i have Kaom's Heart but don't have money to buy or craft a +3 socketed weapon?
Last edited by insangel0001 on Jan 9, 2020, 2:45:50 PM
"
insangel0001 wrote:
What Weapon i should use if i have Kaom's Heart but don't have money to buy or craft a +3 socketed weapon?
This is probably not optimal in any way, but I just used the 6L base that I bought for ~30c until I hit the +1 all gems alt orb roll on it. So the staff didnt have any beneficial stats for me but the 6L itself gave enough damage to farm maps and Kaom's heart gives you that juicy HP pool.
Last edited by Smerte on Jan 9, 2020, 7:51:26 PM
"
Smerte wrote:
"
insangel0001 wrote:
This is probably not optimal in any way, but I just used the 6L base that I bought for ~30c until I hit the +1 all gems alt orb roll on it. So the staff didnt have any beneficial stats for me but the 6L itself gave enough damage to farm maps and Kaom's heart gives you that juicy HP pool.

This is a good way to go about it. Getting a staff with just +1 to socketed gems should be good enough to consider using alongside Kaom's Heart. Personally, I waited until I could get mods crafted onto the staff before using it with Kaom's Heart. I was using just a tabula and the sceptres for an embarrassingly long time.
Thanks for the great build guide. I invested a bit of currency and it makes me much easier to play.

been played for a week and I feel like

Pros : Boss killer with heavy damage.
Budget friendly.

Cons : Often die when I attempt the first blow.
Hands are busy compare to Spectre convocation build
(Need to cast a spell every 5 sec and need to blow static strike within
every 10 sec)

I'm using The Hands of the high templer and set my aura gems here.

The best options are

+ 1 level of socketed gem
+ 2 level of socketed Aoe gem
+ 2 level of socketed Aura gem
Curse enemies with level xx Vulnerability on hit

but that's like over 30ex~50ex so I compromised with this one (got it for 3ex)

This is my boss killing video if anyone interested.

Sirus(8)
https://youtu.be/o7OY22TrlXE

Conqueror
https://youtu.be/UXzjI9kXuX4
Last edited by SinsunPres on Jan 13, 2020, 5:22:27 AM
Amazing build, I made my 1st Sirus(lvl5) deathless.Thanks! :))
Why not use boots with supported by fortify and Inc duration for static strike? And then fill in some utility like life on hit, blind or curse on hit?
Hi, I love this build so far. But when I compare my POB with the OP pob. I miss like 70k dmg when I put all my gems to lvl 20 and a empower lvl 4. I hit 780k with 5 jewels minion dmg 16%.

I cannot find the missing 70k, can somebody help me. And is 7k life enough to run everything?

Thnx in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info