[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

My league start in this league is this build and so far I don't regret it. The leveling process is fun. By looking at your skill tree, I have a suggestion. Call to Arms keystone is close (3 passive points away). I think we can take that keystone and equip enduring cry skill, which give us almost 2000 life regeneration over one second at gem level 20 (cooldown is 6 sec). That way we will have two sources of big life regeneration: Time of Need every five second, and enduring cry every six seconds. I think this will make the character even more tanky. What do you think?
"
theMaurizzio wrote:
very good guide for newfag like me, much thanks.
also can i use Vigilant Strike as holy relic activation? i dont like static strike because of animation.
or maybe u guys can suggest smth?
thanks again
Spoiler
i also dont like playing cyc

In theory, any skill that hits constantly while allowing you to move will be fine. I've only found success with cyclone and static strike so far.
"
Legumey wrote:
Hi there, really enjoying the build. Have a quick question though.

I'm using a linked chest right now and am not sure what supporting 5/6 link would be best. What would you recommend? slave driver spectres, a beefy animate guardian, other spectres, zombies? I think not worrying about the glove enchant and having permanent onslaught would feel much better.

Thanks for the great guide.

I have no idea about supporting setups to be honest. On paper, 6-link herald of purity performs well in terms of damage, but you'd need to swap auras around. Just try things out and tell us what worked best.
"
ECELUM wrote:
Quick question, in the current pob link we have mind over matter allocated. With 99% of our mana reserved, why are we using this?

Mind over matter is allocated while Glorious Vanity is in its radius, transforming it into Divine Flesh. This doesn't show up properly in PoB. It is also completely optional, so you can skip it.
"
My league start in this league is this build and so far I don't regret it. The leveling process is fun. By looking at your skill tree, I have a suggestion. Call to Arms keystone is close (3 passive points away). I think we can take that keystone and equip enduring cry skill, which give us almost 2000 life regeneration over one second at gem level 20 (cooldown is 6 sec). That way we will have two sources of big life regeneration: Time of Need every five second, and enduring cry every six seconds. I think this will make the character even more tanky. What do you think?

This is certainly a viable option after the changes to Enduring Cry. We might as well try to pick up the Bloodless life cluster too while we're at it.

For gems, I think I would swap out Faster Casting for Enduring Cry.
I'm looking at the POB and we have Enigmatic Defence allocated but not the small passives leading to it. Is that an error?

Also, if the Holy Relic deals physical damage, what is the significance of using scepters?
Enigmatic defense is gotten through an anointment on your amulet by using 3 violet oils
"
VeroProDiGY wrote:
Enigmatic defense is gotten through an anointment on your amulet by using 3 violet oils

Ahh okay... as someone who hasnt played the last 3 leagues, I have no idea what that means though xD
Nub question, why we opt to crit while taking RT?
What is dead may never die!
Last edited by intothefiord on Jun 22, 2020, 11:49:05 PM
"
I'm looking at the POB and we have Enigmatic Defence allocated but not the small passives leading to it. Is that an error?

Also, if the Holy Relic deals physical damage, what is the significance of using scepters?

I guess it's for block chance, the build benefits from max block for survivability. We don't deal phys dmg, the relics do. So we don't need that much phys dmg ourselves
What is dead may never die!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info