[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

I am having survivability problems with this build, I am mapping and sometimes I die on tier 3 maps. Here is my character profile I am using Holierartthough. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jgarkow/characters

////

I got more chaos resistance and I stopped dying, not sure why because was not dying from poison or chaos spells and it's low tier maps.

With this build I cannot kill the end boss of apex of sacrifice. I am doubting it will be able to kill other late stage bosses because of this.
Last edited by jgarkow on Jun 23, 2020, 12:31:10 PM

I purchased this staff for 5 chaos. It already has +1 to level of socketed gem and on top of that it has 27% increased attack speed (this should help make static strike feel smoother) and an open suffex. I just need to use Harvest craft to remove "+2 to level of socketed fire gems" (I think I can do that by selecting "Remove a random Fire modifier from an item", right????) so that I can have two open prefixes. PogChamp!

Last edited by AmmarBlueEagle on Jun 23, 2020, 3:45:22 AM
So just unlocked Awakening level 4 and finished Uber Lab at level 90 (lul couldn't find last trial)

I think enduring cry is super busted especially spending the 3 points for it to be instant cast.

I have main 6 link setup and also have another 6 link chest in which I recommend running cast while channeling along with cyclone. I personal am running Purifying flame for some Conc ground effects to help heal me and my minions but you are free to try other things.

I thought about running a different 6 link but couldn't really come up with much besides maybe zombies or a golem. Anything else seemed like to big of an investment unless I'm missing something.

I have 2 other 4 links with Enduring Cry, Faster Casting Flame Dash and Second Wind and the other with Cast when Damage taken > Steel Skin > Enfeeble and Increased duration. Enfeeble could possibly be vulnerability until you get a ring for it maybe?

Otherwise I am max resists and having a blast. Hoping to do Sirius tomorrow when I get some tier 14 and 15 maps on Awakening 4 so we shall see. Looking to save up/farm for a Vanity Gem next and then look towards the multimod crafting
Am i just missing something or why would you even go for using enduring cry?
Rallying is giving a total amount of your attack dmg of your main hand weapon to ur minions, which is physical dmg. mitigation should be gained quiet a lot from tree itself.
for me rallying cry with increased duration seems to be the way to go, still no idea how to get a good 5-6link with flame dash connected into chest might give the biggest potential.
"
VeroProDiGY wrote:
So just unlocked Awakening level 4 and finished Uber Lab at level 90 (lul couldn't find last trial)

I think enduring cry is super busted especially spending the 3 points for it to be instant cast.

I have main 6 link setup and also have another 6 link chest in which I recommend running cast while channeling along with cyclone. I personal am running Purifying flame for some Conc ground effects to help heal me and my minions but you are free to try other things.

I thought about running a different 6 link but couldn't really come up with much besides maybe zombies or a golem. Anything else seemed like to big of an investment unless I'm missing something.

I have 2 other 4 links with Enduring Cry, Faster Casting Flame Dash and Second Wind and the other with Cast when Damage taken > Steel Skin > Enfeeble and Increased duration. Enfeeble could possibly be vulnerability until you get a ring for it maybe?

Otherwise I am max resists and having a blast. Hoping to do Sirius tomorrow when I get some tier 14 and 15 maps on Awakening 4 so we shall see. Looking to save up/farm for a Vanity Gem next and then look towards the multimod crafting

Your gears are great considering just 3 days into the league, you traded or crafted?
What is dead may never die!
"
VeroProDiGY wrote:

using increased duration even when on 20% quality seems to be the more optimal option together with enduring cry. Seems like you can get an uptime of roughly 4 secs on a 6 sec cooldown. which is easily to maintain 3 endurance charges and kinda freely use the short burst of heal whenever needed.
Last edited by Yelanah1992 on Jun 23, 2020, 7:07:12 AM
"
Yelanah1992 wrote:
Am i just missing something or why would you even go for using enduring cry?
Rallying is giving a total amount of your attack dmg of your main hand weapon to ur minions, which is physical dmg. mitigation should be gained quiet a lot from tree itself.
for me rallying cry with increased duration seems to be the way to go, still no idea how to get a good 5-6link with flame dash connected into chest might give the biggest potential.

okay either i am doing something wrong or rallying cry is not scaling with %physical on the weapon, which would greatly increase the dmg by default.
PoB give a slight dps increase for the holy relics, but still its not as much as i thought it might be. tweaking the given weapon of that guide with phys dmg is not resulting in any increase.

if someone finds a solution i would be really glad. otherwise enduring cry seems to be more reliable atm.
Last edited by Yelanah1992 on Jun 23, 2020, 6:45:57 AM
Hello! Trying this build, from your videos seems very fun!

I have 2 questions:

1 -
"
When using static strike while wearing Geofri's Legacy, make sure that the beam frequency is equal to your nova cooldown. You will have to be careful about how many levels your static strike gem has. For a Geofri's Legacy with 20% reduced cooldown recovery speed, use a level 7 static strike gem. For 25% reduced cooldown recovery, use a level 1 static strike.

I don't understand well this part. How much attack speed do I need for proper relic activation, and why? How do I know what level I need static strike with different cd reduction on Geofri? It's something I can balance even when leveling up? Lvling up is not feeling super smooth.

2 - Is this build dps all about a 15 ex staff in the end?
Last edited by Pheu on Jun 23, 2020, 6:51:21 AM
"
I'm looking at the POB and we have Enigmatic Defence allocated but not the small passives leading to it. Is that an error?

Also, if the Holy Relic deals physical damage, what is the significance of using scepters?

The sceptres can roll '+1 to level of all spell skill gems' which really helps the relics. They also require strength and intelligence to use, so we don't have to search for attributes on our gear.

You could also use rune daggers, but then you'd have to invest into dexterity. I haven't tried a staff with '+2 to level of all spell skill gems' but that mod seems rare, and we'd rather save currency for a better staff.
"
intothefiord wrote:
Nub question, why we opt to crit while taking RT?

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Where do we opt to take crit? Also note that resolute technique applies to just us, not our minions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info