[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
glp1r wrote:
Hi, nice build !! Are you sure about the Judgment staff? Shouldn't a Foul staff with block chance be better off with an iLvl 55 ?

That is certainly still a strong option, and it used to be our go-to base. You can still choose this base if you prefer.

With the base item changes this league, the 20% spell block implicit on the Judgement staff is huge. It allows us to cap our block chance with Glancing Blows by investing only 8 passive points and an anoint.
Last edited by Moosseolini on Jun 19, 2020, 1:41:57 PM
So I wonder what weapons/weapon modifiier I should look for in mid-game before I get the crafted staff.

Im prettu sure I'll get a tabula/corrupted 6l chest easy on.
Now what do I put in my weapon slot ? is there a cheap unique that goes with static stike that will boost minions or skillgem ?
"
Ziakah wrote:
So I wonder what weapons/weapon modifiier I should look for in mid-game before I get the crafted staff.

Im prettu sure I'll get a tabula/corrupted 6l chest easy on.
Now what do I put in my weapon slot ? is there a cheap unique that goes with static stike that will boost minions or skillgem ?

Take a look at the Levelling Sceptres we use. This is going to increase the level of our relics (making them tankier and deal way more damage). The crafted minion damage further amplifies that.

If there are any one handed weapon/shield uniques that give levels to Summon Holy Relic (without having to socket the gem in the unique) let me know. As far as I can tell, there is no unique that does this that we can use, that isn't better than the sceptres.
Last edited by Moosseolini on Jun 19, 2020, 1:49:49 PM
I am unable to get the PoB build link to work. I have updated PoB. Still not working/
"
xxVetticxx wrote:
I am unable to get the PoB build link to work. I have updated PoB. Still not working/

Make sure you are using PoB Community, which you can get here.

If that still doesn't work, let me know.

Note: LocalIdentity is updating this right now while I'm writing this. Hopefully this doesn't cause any issues.
Last edited by Moosseolini on Jun 19, 2020, 2:59:58 PM
i am unable to import the pastebin link
"

Hi. What is the error you are getting? I'm unable to replicate this import issue for myself.
"

same here

"the build you trying to load uses an unrecognised version of the passive tree. you may need to update the program before loading this build"

i just updated my pob
"
prospecial wrote:
"

same here

"the build you trying to load uses an unrecognised version of the passive tree. you may need to update the program before loading this build"

i just updated my pob

Are you certain that you are using the right fork? If you try to import the build into regular PoB from Openarl, it will fail. Importing into PoB Community from LocalIdentity should work.
Thanks for the guide!
PM me if I win.
Last edited by Dezherp on Jun 20, 2020, 3:21:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info