"
intothefiord wrote:
"
Moosseolini wrote:
"
Hosein009 wrote:
how this build gets to max blocks?
sorry for noob question.

We pick up Glancing Blows when we have the staff. Then, with the help of Whirling Barrier, Steelwood Stance, and anointing Enigmatic Defence, we cap our block. Glancing Blows does not properly display block in PoB right now.

So we anoint Enigmatic Defence here instead of Soul of Steel?
Which one u recommend?

Soul of Steel is not providing 5% additional physical damage reduction anymore. For that reason, I suggest anointing Enigmatic Defence, as it makes capping block easier, and it is also very cheap.
Ah i see, thanks
Then please update it into pob, I still see it's Soul of steel in pob, that's why I wonder :D
What is dead may never die!
do we want quality on static strike or does it not matter?
"
ohhhhbeeee wrote:
do we want quality on static strike or does it not matter?

20% quality on static strike grants 20% skill effect duration. It will help us sustain static strike without having to hit enemies as often.
Really looking forward to using this build as this league's starter. Thank you so much for including that leveling overview. Normally I click things and totally forget what quest rewards what gems and end up doing a lot of back tracking trying to find what I missed.

Have a great league launch!
"
Moosseolini wrote:

Thanks for the details.
Because of how Geofri's Legacy increases the relic cooldown, it goes up from 0.3s to 0.375s - 0.4s, depending on the rolls.

From this, we can conclude that static strike should be kept somewhere between level 1 and level 7, depending on the rolls of Geofri's Legacy.

Honest question, am I missing something?

The reduced cooldown on Geofri's Legacy is from 20%-25%. Wouldn't that make the nova cooldown range from .360 to .375 seconds?

0.3 * 1.20 = 0.360

0.3 * 1.25 = 0.375
Last edited by dgeth on Jun 19, 2020, 12:37:03 PM
"
dgeth wrote:
"
Moosseolini wrote:

Thanks for the details.
Because of how Geofri's Legacy increases the relic cooldown, it goes up from 0.3s to 0.375s - 0.4s, depending on the rolls.

From this, we can conclude that static strike should be kept somewhere between level 1 and level 7, depending on the rolls of Geofri's Legacy.

Honest question, am I missing something?

The reduced cooldown on Geofri's Legacy is from 20%-25%. Wouldn't that make the nova cooldown range from .360 to .375 seconds?

0.3 * 1.20 = 0.360

0.3 * 1.25 = 0.375

I thought that too for a while. We then later looked into it, and found that the formula is more like this:

0.3 / (1 - [0.2]) = 0.375
0.3 / (1 - [0.25]) = 0.4

Where the reduced cooldown of Geofri's Legacy is in the square brackets.

You can verify this by changing the rolls in PoB. It also works like this in the game.
"
Hobotime wrote:
Really looking forward to using this build as this league's starter. Thank you so much for including that leveling overview. Normally I click things and totally forget what quest rewards what gems and end up doing a lot of back tracking trying to find what I missed.

Have a great league launch!

I wish you a great league launch too! Let me know if there's anything that you would like to be added to the guide that you think might help.
Thanks for the clarification, but also boooooooooooooooo. I've had a lot of fun with this over the last week and can't wait for launch to get here. Thanks for this build, the guide, and all of the work you've put in. Have a good league!
Hi, nice build !! Are you sure about the Judgment staff? Shouldn't a Foul staff with block chance be better off with an iLvl 55 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info