[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

Ok, ill try with cyclone then, can you explain a little more like how to calculate how much attack speed i need?

I dont want to have too much or too little and want to know exactly how much, does this mean we dont need attack speed on the staff anymore?

thanks for all of the feedback!
Also, I thought of an idea and tested in STD just now and i think it will solve the static strike issue sort of. so without kaoms heart im at 7k life, my one vuln on hit ring has no resists on it, so it will free up a ring, and we might lose the helm enchant, but its hard to get anyways, what if we use a 6 link herald of purity setup in a chest 6 link, we lose one of our current auras but can keep one of them with the purity ring and enchant, i mean even replacing kaoms with calamity might work with reserve on tree, but i think ring and enchant would be good. now, here the interesting part, i have a free flask i can use, because i was using a phasing flask for now which i never really needed, we keep static strike, and add the The Writhing Jar, pop them and static strike to get our sentinels of purity up, and start flying through the map, they will basically be there for clean up and boss killing in between the cooldown for the relics, which they are already good at on their own. I just tested this in a t15 map, had only pride up and just absolutely destroyed the map and boss, flew threw the map like crazy, and the boss melted in a second. this is without the ring and the enchant, but i did buy all the gems in STD like the 21/23 purity, and all the supports were corrupted 20/20 just so i could test it out, its really good,i could tell the clear and boss killing especially from the purity's was very solid, i might actually try it out in league. this might just work, need 2 6 links which sucks but i think it will work, and they arent very popular so might be pretty cheap. ill start the build tomorrow, and hopefully be leveling in maps by the end of the weekend (full time job and 2 year old) ill keep you posted
Well atm I think the bigger question is what cluster jewel notables should we use.

All what OmegaPeePeeClap sad is still a question to be answered but still there are some gr8 notables for minions/attack damage/heralds and so on. EG for using herald of purtiy:
Cult-Leader
Minions deal 35% increased Damage while you are affected by a Herald

Or just ballz to the wall with life:

Fettle
+20 to maximum Life
10% increased maximum Life

Feast of Flesh
8% increased maximum Life
0.4% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life
+10 Life gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks

Or is it just not worth using those points, and you can get 2 notables similar to these 2 on a small cluster jewel with 4 points ( need to invest like 3 points to get that slot but its near resolute )

And even than you can chain them to get like 1 large , 2 medium ( if large has ilvl75 can roll 2 jewel slots) and of 2 medium 2 small. if you balance the minimum number of passives its like 3 points for the initial socket + 19 from all the jewels in total 22 point investment to get like 8 notables like these i mentioned.
I mocked up a PoB which has a cluster jewel node attached to it, and is using Herald of Purity in an elder chest. You may want to have a look and compare. Note this is experimental.

PoB Code
"
Moosseolini wrote:
I mocked up a PoB which has a cluster jewel node attached to it, and is using Herald of Purity in an elder chest. You may want to have a look and compare. Note this is experimental.

PoB Code

LoL 1 mil relic damage and 600k per sentinel damage, yeah I think this is going to be good, we will need some dex, and might have to sacrifice the enchant for purity mana reserve enchant, not sure, I am leveling this build today, Should have it leveled up in late game maps by the weekend. I will keep you posted, thanks for the PoB, could change some of the clusters but I think this is going to be really OP, when i tested it in STD I was still using static strike and it felt really good even with legacy because the sentinels keep the damage going in between the relic cool down clunkiness. But I will try cyclone as well.
How would you generate endurance charges with this build?
with enduring cry?

"
Moosseolini wrote:

PoB Code

If relic kills everything how do sentinels spawn?
Last edited by jhanaly on Mar 19, 2020, 2:23:16 PM
"
Moosseolini wrote:

PoB Code

Approved :) nice 1 man, and thank you for your time in doing so much work on a build you don't use atm. If i find something interesting will post/cry about.
hihi
What ghosts can I use to enhance relics or my survival?
"
jhanaly wrote:
How would you generate endurance charges with this build?
with enduring cry?

"
Moosseolini wrote:

PoB Code

If relic kills everything how do sentinels spawn?

When i originally put up the idea, i said that we will spawn them using a writhing jar in the very beginning of map and use static strike still, you still have a chance to spawn them with hits on rares and unique (bosses) to spawn them, you would only need the flask for the very beginning and you are off to the races, i already tested in standard and it works
"

When i originally put up the idea, i said that we will spawn them using a writhing jar in the very beginning of map and use static strike still, you still have a chance to spawn them with hits on rares and unique (bosses) to spawn them, you would only need the flask for the very beginning and you are off to the races, i already tested in standard and it works

Wow the jar is really amazing it also helps me keeping cycloning. Forgotten it even existed.

edit: does multistrike work with sentinels? nvm reserves too much mana
Last edited by jhanaly on Mar 19, 2020, 2:53:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info