[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
I think multi-modding is more accessible and cheaper. If currency was no concern whatsoever, the other method you mentioned will certainly be more damage (but also certainly more expensive, due to the price of faceted fossils). Generally speaking, any increases to the gem level of Summon Holy Relic are going to be the best course of action.
[/quote]

Well yeah. Especially if you are in a guild than some 1 always has the mods you need, but when you take into consideration multi mod costs 2ex + 1ex for the craft you can buy a base for maybe less than 2 ex with the mods you want or blow those 2 ex on crafting.

Sry scratch that... faceted fossil is 2.7ex atm in league, and 1ex in standard so he wont go below 1ex in league... So multi mod or use 2 fossils, i agree that multi mode is more reliable and better cost/benefit.
"
DarkNomade wrote:
Hey man, first of all congrats on the nice guide!

I'm finishing the campaign and it has been a breeze. I'm using cyclone to proc the relics and was wondering how to sustain mana cost with so little unreserved mana. Do we need the -X channelling skills mana cost mod?

cheers

We end up having some rather decent mana regen in this build, it should be enough to sustain cyclone (especially on a 4-link). If cyclone is unsustainable, you can remove Life on Hit & Infused Channelling supports, or pick up 'Channelling skills have -# to total mana cost' as a temporary anoint or temporary craft on a ring.
Guys, did any1 chance geofris this league? I managed to buy greate crown with holy relic damage enchant and keep spending all my currency trying to chance geofris but cant get it. Im close to 600 chanses/scours wasted. Is it just me unlucky or may be u cant chance geofris anymore?
hey forgive me for my english :)
I have big problems with my Build, gives link to POB https://pastebin.com/c7kuJcEB . My character and minions often dies and the damage is very small. I have better gems than you only missing +2 supported gems what is the problem I spent on 15-19 ex and I can't kill sirius in lvl 4
"
d2.Tipo4eG wrote:
Guys, did any1 chance geofris this league? I managed to buy greate crown with holy relic damage enchant and keep spending all my currency trying to chance geofris but cant get it. Im close to 600 chanses/scours wasted. Is it just me unlucky or may be u cant chance geofris anymore?

Geofri's is not changed as far as I'm aware. Chancing items into uniques is very hard and often involves something like 2500 chance orbs on average if I remember correctly.
Last edited by Moosseolini on Mar 18, 2020, 9:17:01 AM
"
waltorix wrote:
hey forgive me for my english :)
I have big problems with my Build, gives link to POB https://pastebin.com/c7kuJcEB . My character and minions often dies and the damage is very small. I have better gems than you only missing +2 supported gems what is the problem I spent on 15-19 ex and I can't kill sirius in lvl 4

There are a couple of improvements I can suggest:
1) Your chaos resistance is a little bit low, either swap forbidden taste for a regular life flask or increase your chaos resistance from gear.
2) +2 to level of supported gems will make a very big increase in your damage
3) Getting a corrupted level 21 summon holy relic gem will increase that damage even further
4) I see that you are allocating Rotten Claws on your large cluster jewel. Remember that the nova skill that the relics use is a spell, not an attack, and therefore cannot trigger impale from Rotten Claws.
5) I think the most efficient way to improve your character would be to get better rings, with the endurance charge craft. Look towards the Gear section for suggestions.
ok this solves the DPS problem and how to solve it that relics die quickly?

OK Mooss,
Im back, last league i min maxed this build with everything, including the holy relic enchant on legacy, +1 amulet, everything, did about 90 sirus A8 kills with it without blinking an eye. This league so far I farmed up about 18 exalts and 300c with my ED/C league starter, ready to make this build again, but I am reading that the change to Holy Relics did hurt it with Static Strike?

Well here are my questions,

1) how bad is it really with every other ST hit or so proccing Relics, my boys were one shotting everything on screen in t16's anyways last league, so seeing if it really does affect the build by enough to skip out on it.

2) if it is that bad, how good is Cyclone with it? i'm not worried about movement speed with cyclone, i know how to make cyclone ungodly fast, problem is, how much attack speed is too much with cyclone proccing relics? Like i mean, is there a threshold with cyclone where we can run into the same problem as static strike where too much attack speed will make it be out of sync with the relics therefore missing procs? or can we go all out on attacks speed and have 3 procs per second with relics?

3) could we go another route since going cyclone now, maybe add additional minions to the build, with some CwC in a 6l chest?

Let me know man, this is still one of my fav builds of all time, would love to min max it this league again. Let me know your thoughts and if it truly isnt what it once was and not worth doing it this league.
"
waltorix wrote:
ok this solves the DPS problem and how to solve it that relics die quickly?

The health of the relics also scales with gem level, they should be noticeably tankier now too.
"
OK Mooss,
Im back, last league i min maxed this build with everything, including the holy relic enchant on legacy, +1 amulet, everything, did about 90 sirus A8 kills with it without blinking an eye. This league so far I farmed up about 18 exalts and 300c with my ED/C league starter, ready to make this build again, but I am reading that the change to Holy Relics did hurt it with Static Strike?

Well here are my questions,

1) how bad is it really with every other ST hit or so proccing Relics, my boys were one shotting everything on screen in t16's anyways last league, so seeing if it really does affect the build by enough to skip out on it.

2) if it is that bad, how good is Cyclone with it? i'm not worried about movement speed with cyclone, i know how to make cyclone ungodly fast, problem is, how much attack speed is too much with cyclone proccing relics? Like i mean, is there a threshold with cyclone where we can run into the same problem as static strike where too much attack speed will make it be out of sync with the relics therefore missing procs? or can we go all out on attacks speed and have 3 procs per second with relics?

3) could we go another route since going cyclone now, maybe add additional minions to the build, with some CwC in a 6l chest?

Let me know man, this is still one of my fav builds of all time, would love to min max it this league again. Let me know your thoughts and if it truly isnt what it once was and not worth doing it this league.

1) Raw DPS is pretty heavily impacted from the nova cooldown increase. Cyclone feels like a must for bosses now. Mapping is only slightly worse now with static strike, but it just feels too clunky for me.

2) You will now need to carefully balance your attack speed with cyclone to ensure that the nova from relics procs efficiently. You want your attack rate to be a multiple of {1 / nova cooldown}. This is relatively easy to do with some attack speed on gear (jewels especially) or passive skill points (we travel very close to Ophidian Aim on the tree).

3) This was previously still a consideration for this build, but we could drop Kaom's for a different defensive chest with sockets, and run a 6-link minion setup in there. I know some summoners run cyclone with CwC, Desecrate, and Flesh Offering. This setup could be used here if we have minions that care about attack/cast speed. I think Zombies or Spectres, or maybe even Skeletons, could come in handy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info