[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

new update (3). https://pastebin.com/LA0AD2d8
add Belly of the Beast.
total dps: 5.5M+
Spoiler

Ehm... May be it was stated, but for me this information was totally new: accidentally I upgraded my gem to 20% quality and it got new abilities... When they reach it previous levels I must be much stronger
Some honest feedback for anyone considering this build:

Static strike feels a little clunky, it's not a fun button to push and I actually prefer to be doing something. Luckily, this build is naturally quite durable and this gem link is actually quite flexible. To maximize your DPS you only need a skill that hits 3 times per minute. I chose level 1 cyclone and linked it with fortify and infused channeling for extra beefiness then main for extra damage.

The damage if this build is great. You clear the map as fast as you can run through the map and you boss much more quickly than I initially anticipated. I've played the tanky ball lightning build, the Mana HOA guardian, and the perfect ice Nova guardian. This damage is right on par with those meta builds with minimal investment.

Gearing is incredibly easy. No super pricey watchers eyes, hard to craft chest pieces, perfectly rolled mods... Yes the POB link and my gear is more min/maxed but the beauty of this build is you don't need all that to clear endgame. When I first tried this build I spent 4ex crafting the weapon and less than 100c on every other slot. Please know that the best damage scaling for this build is Holy Relic level so prioritize that +3 staff, lvl 4 empower, and +1 intelligence amulet the go with your lvl 21 base gem. Other than that all you need is HP and maxed resistance, everything else is icing on the cake.

The build has tree and gem diversity. As long as you are proccing your relics Nova's 3 times a minute and ensuring you can take a hit the tree and supporting links aren't all that important. It's just. A really solid base for a build that only really looks for hp, resist, and minion damage. Some of your big increases come from aura effectiveness in the tree. Please remember, minion movement and attack speed don't matter for this build.

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed. If you rely on good POB numbers remember to take the holy Relic average damage divided by your skill cd and multiply by 2. My DPS is over 6 million with my Nova's alone, but just know the build still cleared great when this was only at 3 million!
I am using cyclone too.
With cyclone I proc
holy relic +
vulnerability +
fortify +
infused channeling (for more defense) +
culling strike (just for the QoL that provides this gem).

I know...6 link for utility is to much but it feels great!!!

Here is my set up.
If you have any advise to improve something please feel free to post.

"
Geraki2019 wrote:
I am using cyclone too.
With cyclone I proc
holy relic +
vulnerability +
fortify +

Here is my set up.

I would fit in maim somewhere, either on your cyclone, or on your zombie/spectre setup. Maiming bosses will add another significant chunk of damage for your relics.
"
Smooshfaced wrote:
"
Geraki2019 wrote:
I am using cyclone too.
With cyclone I proc
holy relic +
vulnerability +
fortify +

Here is my set up.

I would fit in maim somewhere, either on your cyclone, or on your zombie/spectre setup. Maiming bosses will add another significant chunk of damage for your relics.

Not sure if you really prefer having all those spectres and zombies and the vaal skeletons but both a main gem and a carrion golem gem are direct dps increases. With those changes, influence anointment is a pretty big upgrade over ravenous horde.
I have got a good body armor and i'm trying to use Animate Guardian with this.

What items should be given to him? I want something that supports holy relics and my survivability, because I'm dying too oft because of one-shots.

I know, that Kingmaker is a good thing, but i'm not sure if it works with holy relics
Last edited by katonsew on Feb 7, 2020, 4:11:39 AM
why cyclone level 1? the skill does not get increased attack speed as you level the gem more
"
Sevreth72 wrote:
Well written guide and starting the character now!

In the leveling tree which 2-3 nodes would you rush towards before the others?

Also, do we care much about the damage of the Static Strike tooltip? If so does attack dmg increase the DPS or is it cold/lightning/spell dmg that raises it?

And then for the Holy Relic is it only the level of the gem that increases it's DPS?

Resolute techniques so you never miss an attack is a nice early QOL. Picking up Dex and int to equip gear and level gems early is important while filling with life and minion damage when you can.

The Holy Relic Nova damage is increased by level obviously but also minion damage. Minion attack and cast speed does nothing for the Nova's.

Auras specifically ones supported by generosity provide a large increase as well.
"
katonsew wrote:
I have got a good body armor and i'm trying to use Animate Guardian with this.

What items should be given to him? I want something that supports holy relics and my survivability, because I'm dying too oft because of one-shots.

I know, that Kingmaker is a good thing, but i'm not sure if it works with holy relics

Taken from Brunowas summoner guide, this animate guardian setup makes it nearly invincible and is what I'm running.

Weapon: Kingmaker
Helmet: Mask of the Stitched Demon
Chest: Crafted chest with "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield"
Gloves: Southbound
Boots: Victarios Flight

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info