[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

Hello again.
I've reached the endgame and now i'm a bit slowed. I didn't want to buy kaom, because it's too boring and wasted all my resources into crafting 6-link body armor.
But I don't really understand what should I use. My main problem is, that I can't always get close to the target: I die immediately.
So what can help me? Other minions? Spectre? Now I'm experimenting with Animated Guardian
And why do you use vaal molten shell? Immortal call seems to be better because it helps not to be one-shotted
My equip. Holy relic 29lvl.
Killed Sirius (8) with 1 death. My mistake.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Last edited by Tr1adec on Jan 30, 2020, 5:32:49 AM
Jinxed juju seems really strong for how cheap it is on this build since it gives you really nice defensive and offensive stats, but youd have to use a specter set up. Can you or someone else comment on what you would do with a 6l body armor for example. I think its worth running secondary minions like zombies or spectres but I dont know which ones would be optimal. At the moment im using a claw and shield so i have a 3l zombie set up with raise zombie meat shield culling strike so they tank and cull bosses but if anyone has anything better id be happy to hear it. Here is my current super budget version of the build https://pastebin.com/CEhCZusX
"
Jinxed juju seems really strong for how cheap it is on this build since it gives you really nice defensive and offensive stats, but youd have to use a specter set up. Can you or someone else comment on what you would do with a 6l body armor for example. I think its worth running secondary minions like zombies or spectres but I dont know which ones would be optimal. At the moment im using a claw and shield so i have a 3l zombie set up with raise zombie meat shield culling strike so they tank and cull bosses but if anyone has anything better id be happy to hear it. Here is my current super budget version of the build https://pastebin.com/CEhCZusX

would be nice to see a setup including all support spectre like those frenzy/powercharge apes etc. also enfeeble spectres out there to higher the defense.

Undying evangilists use proximity shield, maybe 3 of them can form a really nice defensive wall?
All with meatshield etc.
What do you think about using Belly of the beast instead of Kaom? Survivalibility shouldn't suffer, but we gain a lot of new options
For example, Animated Guardian with Kingmaker will make us a machine of death.
Or we can use spectres and etc.
Nice solid build, thanks for sharing. This build can do all content as is, no need to add other minions, though I suppose you could if you really wanted to. I did all bosses, delve to 600, and even HoGM with this build pretty much as-is. While it's not the fastest, it's not slow either.
"
Barzhal wrote:
Nice solid build, thanks for sharing. This build can do all content as is, no need to add other minions, though I suppose you could if you really wanted to. I did all bosses, delve to 600, and even HoGM with this build pretty much as-is. While it's not the fastest, it's not slow either.

Im more interested in using this build as a league starter that i can do most content on (and especially farm 6 man lab carries) on like day 2 of the league with very little investment, so obviously getting a 6l staff and kaoms isnt gonna happen.
"
KappaKing69 wrote:
"
Barzhal wrote:

Im more interested in using this build as a league starter that i can do most content on (and especially farm 6 man lab carries) on like day 2 of the league with very little investment, so obviously getting a 6l staff and kaoms isnt gonna happen.

This build is as starter friendly as any really. You don't NEED a Kaom's or a 6l staff, but they sure help. There are a lot of cheap alternatives that you can get on day 1 or 2 that will carry you through until you can farm the div cards or currency (if you're trade league) you need.
Well written guide and starting the character now!

In the leveling tree which 2-3 nodes would you rush towards before the others?

Also, do we care much about the damage of the Static Strike tooltip? If so does attack dmg increase the DPS or is it cold/lightning/spell dmg that raises it?

And then for the Holy Relic is it only the level of the gem that increases it's DPS?
Last edited by Sevreth72 on Feb 3, 2020, 6:41:38 PM
New player here, coming from Diablo...great build. Really liking it, just need to get my gear up to par and learn the game more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info