[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Einstein_Jnr wrote:
quick question, I am thinking to swapping to poison soon and I wonder if coralitos flask will kill me by the 30 chaos self chaos damage?
Do we negate this damage by some nodes? [sorry I am vey new]

Also, would it okay to swap to poison without this flask?

Before you move to poison make sure your chance to poison is decent
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
Am i missing something but i dont see he picks any AoE nodes or using inc AoE gem. I'm lvling with BV now but the skill's AoE is so tiny lol. Also 40% chance to poison on ascendency alone is enough ?

this was bothering me too.. I got 2 area of effect node on the start cause of that..search for lethal assault.. helps a lil bit..

EDIT: there are more 2 nodes which will help with your chance to poison.. plus the herald of agony i guess.. im still leveling with elemental vortex tbh.. :(
Last edited by hornypig on Mar 14, 2020, 4:28:10 PM
"
RawDamage wrote:
Imo after 52 lvl(duration nodes) it makes sense. But if you pathing is different then you can switch after receiving unleash support. Also depends on your poison chance(poison support instead lesser poison and added phys/chaos to spells)

Yeah that worked nicely, I did take the duration nodes much earlier than 52 but waited until I had decent chance to poison and switched around 50, felt super smooth by that point.

This cluster jewel might be insane, I just found it in act 8.

Unholy grace 30% chaos Dmg + 10 attack speed
Wicked pall 35% chaos damage, skill effect duration.
Hinders..

Thoughts?
I had a really hard time lvling so far... It was very hard to manage mana, to find resistances and life, so I died too many times. Almost every other boss in the campaign killed me once+ . At lvl 70 right now, 3600 life, T1-2 maps still, but I already died 82 times in 24h.

How are we supposed to sustain life with this build? I had considered a shaper ring with life on hit from spells, but it shouldn't do much. Any options towards leech? Maybe making a CI variant, since it's easier to leech ES from spells (in the tree) while also getting a higher eHp pool from investment?

Honestly, I like the concept and this is clearly interesting to play in the current league mechanic, but currently I can't get to the end of a map without dieing and I can't figure what I'm missing here...
This builds very expensive currently if you want any of the core uniques. Give it a few weeks for prices to come down.
I am thinking about rerolling in something else a bit more tanky or with range. I get clapped so hard with this league how are we supposed to run in mobs and never die? Bosses hit hard AF..
Can someone explain like I'm five how poison damage gets scaled with Blade Vortex? I've looked at like 5 or 6 different PoBs for the same build, and most pick up little to no poison nodes on the tree. Very confused by this before I make the leap over to poison from elemental.
"
Pythonmsh wrote:
This builds very expensive currently if you want any of the core uniques. Give it a few weeks for prices to come down.

Why it expensive? Already got cold iron point and bion(bino - 10c, cold iron point 40c) with these two items you can faceroll

p.s. build is great! (currently only 5l but its awesome!)
Last edited by RawDamage on Mar 14, 2020, 9:02:38 PM
Someone have a full leveling guide with this build to act 10 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info