[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
nogenem wrote:
"
So even though we are aiming to level as elemental BV we still path normally getting damage over time/poison nodes since it will be too costly to respec ?

I mean... U get 20 respec points till the end of act 10, so yeah, u could get some more spell damage or even go to Elemental Overlord, but i don't think it will be necessary... And after the 2* lab i want to go with BV Poison, so i want to have all the chaos mult on the tree and some life till then ;p

1. So could you give all the gems you are using while leveling? You posted only the tree, for example you using all the heralds or switch to something like Hatred? Because i also wanna know if you are using Onslaught in BV set up for example

2. Any other skill used for bossing like Lighning trap or is BV strong enough?

3. Is Phase run never used in end game?

4. Last and most important question, do i buy the Basilisk or Elite Fateweaver supporter pack and why?^^

Edit: 5. In his PoB he is using Immortal call but it says in the title Steel Skin... any idea which one he is actually using?
Last edited by GØDZ on Mar 13, 2020, 9:52:10 AM
Hey all. I posted a similar question in the other top poison BV threads. From reading comments, leveling full poison BV feels awful, and most builds recommend using other skills completely or doing a phys/ele BV until you can make the transition. Would leveling as Caustic Arrow, Toxic Rain, or Cobra Lash have any downside? I'm assuming the damage early on is scaled the same way, so the passive points should align with all builds for the most part. Then once you can make the transition, go full poison BV. Thoughts?
How does this build sustain life against bosses like Sirus?
"
GØDZ wrote:
"
nogenem wrote:
"
So even though we are aiming to level as elemental BV we still path normally getting damage over time/poison nodes since it will be too costly to respec ?

I mean... U get 20 respec points till the end of act 10, so yeah, u could get some more spell damage or even go to Elemental Overlord, but i don't think it will be necessary... And after the 2* lab i want to go with BV Poison, so i want to have all the chaos mult on the tree and some life till then ;p

1. So could you give all the gems you are using while leveling? You posted only the tree, for example you using all the heralds or switch to something like Hatred? Because i also wanna know if you are using Onslaught in BV set up for example

2. Any other skill used for bossing like Lighning trap or is BV strong enough?

3. Is Phase run never used in end game?

4. Last and most important question, do i buy the Basilisk or Elite Fateweaver supporter pack and why?^^

Edit: 5. In his PoB he is using Immortal call but it says in the title Steel Skin... any idea which one he is actually using?

1. Look at the 'Notes' tab on POB...

2. Watch Tytykiller's video about leveling a ED/Cont using the same gems i did put on the POB... I wont use Cold Snap tho...

3. Withering Step gives Elusive buff, which gives a lot more than Phase Run...

4. I particularly prefer the Basilisk, but its not as 'flash' as the other one ;p

5. Both are almost the same thing... Use the one u prefer, i guess...
Hey to all,
Ty to Grobs for the guide,

I´m will start with this builds, seems that will be a wise choice also to go until end game without any problem.
Balanced as well between tougtness and dps,

One question, This build can go until what in terms of shaper dps?

Ty in advance,
"
naxus123 wrote:
Hey to all,
Ty to Grobs for the guide,

I´m will start with this builds, seems that will be a wise choice also to go until end game without any problem.
Balanced as well between tougtness and dps,

One question, This build can go until what in terms of shaper dps?

Ty in advance,

I don't know if i understand you correctly, but if you want to know maximum shaper DPS for this build, then I recommend you to look in PoB. It say's something around 8 mil dps, and if I'm right - you can go even higher than that. I think I saw someone here with 15 mil dps.
Is it viable while levelling to switch to poison after getting Unleash support and Noxious Strike from ascendancy or is that still a bad idea?
Imo after 52 lvl(duration nodes) it makes sense. But if you pathing is different then you can switch after receiving unleash support. Also depends on your poison chance(poison support instead lesser poison and added phys/chaos to spells)
Last edited by RawDamage on Mar 13, 2020, 3:43:42 PM
Any chance you can build in Blade Blast? You have a reference in the leveling section but not in the pob.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Hey all, few questions I can answer quickly. As soon as you have unleash and noxious strikes, you can easily play poison based. I've done it multiple times and it's smooth. Before that just use 2x axioms and run 2 heralds! Easy elemental bv.

As for blade blast, I'm away until Monday but have someone testing it for me at the moment. We will post on here when we make progress. If you have any other questions join my discord, lots of people on there talking about the league, the build and other stuff. Its easier for me to respond to you there.

Discord link is on page 1!
(3.9) | Poison BV Assassin (Crush T15 Metamorphs on a budget)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

(3.9) | Burning Arrow Starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688339

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info