[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Eclipse Solaris used to be decent very early option too.
Man... With AW rework and the Blade Blast gem, i bet that Cold Iron Point will be expensive AF this league ;/ Kinda scared of starting with this build tbh... Is there any other substitute for it? If i were to go with a rare Wand/Dagger, which affixes should i look for? Spell dmg, crit mult and crit chance?
So would it be worth tossing in the Archmage support?

it doesnt really fit with the poison theme, but it seems a like a crazy strong combo with BV
"
nogenem wrote:
Man... With AW rework and the Blade Blast gem, i bet that Cold Iron Point will be expensive AF this league ;/ Kinda scared of starting with this build tbh... Is there any other substitute for it? If i were to go with a rare Wand/Dagger, which affixes should i look for? Spell dmg, crit mult and crit chance?

Cold Irons are a pretty common item, but im expecting around 60-80c/piece atleast. You can just use Obliteration Wands or Binos and farm currency for cold irons tbh. I used obliteration wands solely up to t14 maps in metamorph.

The cold irons are more for bossing
Isn't it better to run like chaos over time leveling build like contagion/ED since we getting all the chao nodes while leveling? Otherwise you need to get elemetnal nodes for BV instead?

Only thing you have to level in an extra slot is BV, which will be the only thing you have to change later..

Or is ele BV stronger leveling compared to ED/contagion?
"
GØDZ wrote:
Isn't it better to run like chaos over time leveling build like contagion/ED since we getting all the chao nodes while leveling? Otherwise you need to get elemetnal nodes for BV instead?

Only thing you have to level in an extra slot is BV, which will be the only thing you have to change later..

The real problem of leveling with ED/Cont is that u won't benefit from the Ascendency Points, since u can't get Elusive on Crit and its hard to use Withering Step to get Elusive cause u have to keep using ED/Cont and Blight, which will remove the elusive buff... Noxious Strike also doesn't help, useless u change to BV Poison by then... ;/

Just quoting myself... But, oh well, its not BAD to go with ED/Cont, its just not the fastest... Try watching Tytykiller's last few videos on his Youtube channel... ;p
Last edited by nogenem on Mar 12, 2020, 5:40:55 PM
How do we sustain life?
"
nogenem wrote:
"
GØDZ wrote:

The real problem of leveling with ED/Cont is that u won't benefit from the Ascendency Points, since u can't get Elusive on Crit and its hard to use Withering Step to get Elusive cause u have to keep using ED/Cont and Blight, which will remove the elusive buff... Noxious Strike also doesn't help, useless u change to BV Poison by then... ;/

Just quoting myself... But, oh well, its not BAD to go with ED/Cont, its just not the fastest... Try watching Tytykiller's last few videos on his Youtube channel... ;p

Ok ty for the quick reply. So BV is good/strong leveling option?
I see the PoB with leveling gems but other guides have some extra like Double Strike for bossing or Lightning Spire. Any proper guide or help?
"
GØDZ wrote:

I see the PoB with leveling gems but other guides have some extra like Double Strike for bossing or Lightning Spire. Any proper guide or help?

I personally will go with this (there are some notes with links progression):
https://pastebin.com/7EF5KHHi

After those points on this tree, you can just keep going with the tree of the real build...

It would be good to watch Tytykiller's videos to know how to play with Frost Bomb - Orb of Storms - Stormblast Mine at early levels...

If you want to level with BV, you can replace the Frost Bomb link at lvl 12 (you would have to get a BGG for BV - Added Lightning dmg - Added cold dmg or wait till lvl 18 to use BV - Added Lightning dmg - Elemental Focus/Controlled Destruction, tho)...

When you swap to Poison, you can then respect the elemental damage nodes on the tree...

I would only go to BV after getting a 4l and Unleash gem, cause i don't like to stop every second to cast BV... And would go to Poison only after getting Noxious Strike after 2* lab around act 8~...
Last edited by nogenem on Mar 12, 2020, 6:34:19 PM
"
nogenem wrote:
"
GØDZ wrote:

I personally will go with this (there are some notes with links progression):
https://pastebin.com/7EF5KHHi

After those points on this tree, you can just keep going with the tree of the real build...

It would be good to watch Tytykiller's videos to know how to play with Frost Bomb - Orb of Storms - Stormblast Mine at early levels...

If you want to level with BV, you can replace the Frost Bomb link at lvl 12 (you would have to get a BGG for BV - Added Lightning dmg - Added cold dmg or wait till lvl 18 to use BV - Added Lightning dmg - Elemental Focus/Controlled Destruction, tho)...

When you swap to Poison, you can then respect the elemental damage nodes on the tree...

I would only go to BV after getting a 4l and Unleash gem, cause i don't like to stop every second to cast BV... And would go to Poison only after getting Noxious Strike after 2* lab around act 8~...

I can't open the POB, I get an error. Are you using the LocalIdentity fork?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info