[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
RawDamage wrote:
"
Pythonmsh wrote:
This builds very expensive currently if you want any of the core uniques. Give it a few weeks for prices to come down.

Why it expensive? Already got cold iron point and bion(bino - 10c, cold iron point 40c) with these two items you can faceroll

p.s. build is great! (currently only 5l but its awesome!)

You are tanky enough?
nope(if you mean stand still and tank all damage), but for my level its enough. I can do delirium on maps without dying.
I have crappy gear, and I haven't got thread of hope.
and there is no temporal chains and aspec of the spider.
ps. for the starter - I fully satisfied

pps. don't try to level with poison. this is not good idea
Last edited by RawDamage on Mar 14, 2020, 10:17:15 PM
Would love to know how you all sustain mana. Still in the campaign but so far I've had to rely on Clarity unless I wanna hit my mana potion after every fight. Can't really use the Heralds now due to that. Don't see any mana leech or high regen, I know I'm missing something.
I don't use heralds(I've switched to poison on 60+ lvl). Before Devouring Diadem you can use enduring mana flask.
With unleash suport you actually cast 1-2 per 10-20 sec. this is enough
Last edited by RawDamage on Mar 14, 2020, 10:23:08 PM
The build uses the unique helmet which allows your ES to cover mana. At your stage, my advice is spam that mana potion as much as you can.
Oh right the helmet doing the ES conversion... I saw that and then obviously forgot. Thanks, close to maps and def gonna get that asap.
Just started this build on my league start, now level 80 playing tier 5,6. This build feels really bad in the campaign for me, one of my worst league start.

Especially if you are doing delirium league content when you are leveling. Because you have to be in close range and the poison damage before level 60,70 starts really slow, it is hard to clear mobs in a fast pace and you will often die.

But once you get a bino, cold iron and 5,6links. This build became really good and can rush through maps really fast with high dps.
"
brianabcd wrote:
Just started this build on my league start, now level 80 playing tier 5,6. This build feels really bad in the campaign for me, one of my worst league start.

Especially if you are doing delirium league content when you are leveling. Because you have to be in close range and the poison damage before level 60,70 starts really slow, it is hard to clear mobs in a fast pace and you will often die.

But once you get a bino, cold iron and 5,6links. This build became really good and can rush through maps really fast with high dps.

Yeah, DPS is great. But the survivability and mana is garbage. The helmet is 4 ex right now and it heavily relies on the helmet.
Truly the worst leveling experience I've ever had lol.
I solved mana problem by picking Eldrich Battery on the tree (yes, it cost 5 points, but it worth it + i solved int issue for Obliteration wands).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info