[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Hey just a quick question. Currently I'm at 85% chance to poison and I don't really see where else on the tree to go for the extra 15% to top it off, at least in the PoB and such. Are we meant to cap it out with Coralito's or am I just dumb and missing something?

nvm seems you're at 85% too.
Last edited by Drarke on Mar 15, 2020, 2:01:31 AM

my gear till the moment, it lack of surv at the beginning, but i solved it with more dodge and golden rule jewel + small cluster jewel tha gives "antivenom" for capping chaos resist :)

I did just little changes to the build, but it's the same basically

Pretty huge dps, and very fast farmer build :P
I gotta say... I'm glad I play SC... This build for leveling is the worst, I tried teaming up with other for leveling and I got butchered. I died 300 times before reaching map. However, it does feel super smooth now that I got some levels and ascendancy. I feel like the build paid off for me. GL to yall!

*check out my profile if you're wondering where I'm standing right now*
*daggers with +1 to all physical spell can also be a very budget weapon*
The guide says to use CWDT lvl1 and steelskin lvl11

But lvl1 CWDT only does up to level 38 requirement gems, but lvl11 steelskin is requirement lvl 40?

Should it be lvl 10 steelskin?
Nice guide to be honest,

but i as a newcommer would love to have a propper leveling section, as in "take me by the hand" since im a noob.

much love
CHEST
Either have a +2 Duration /AoE Gems Tabula or Skin of the loyal
Vaal Blade Vortex . Unleash . Deadly Ailments . Vile Toxins . Unbound Ailments . Void Manipulation

HELM
Auras before we have Impresence with Despair reservation Amulet
Herald of Agony . Malevolence . Blasphemy . Despair

BOOTS
Cast when damage taken level 1 . Steelskin level 11 . Stone Golem MAX LEVEL . Blood Rage

GLOVES
Whirling blades . Fortify . Faster Attacks

WEAPONS
Wither . Spell totem . Multiple totems

- What am i supposed to have in my other weapon??
Is it just me or do a lot of the poison nodes the PoB has us taking don't apply to Blade Vortex? Chance to poison on attack hits or increased chaos damage with attacks doesn't do anything for us, right?
Some notes:

!!! DON'T Do delirium in acts.

1. Leveling from 1 to 5 act.

Use this PoB ( read notes !!!)

"
nogenem wrote:

I personally will go with this (there are some notes with links progression):
https://pastebin.com/7EF5KHHi

!Do all quests for respec points!

2. Leveling from 5 to 8 act.
I swiched to poison after first lab (and getting Unleash).
With Herald of Agony and some tree points i get good poison chance.

3. Leveling from 9 to 10 act.
If you are lucky on currency get Dendrobate or Embalmer gloves.
I was lucky to get 5 linked chest.

Get two Obliteration wands - now you clearspeed is good for delirium.

Tier 1-5 maps
Save mony for Cold Iron Point and Bino.

Get Small cluster jewel with "chaos res enchant" and craft it to get antivenom (it's not rare affix) + get golden rule.

After that mapping became amazing!

Delirium tip

Move in fog! If you stop - you die.

My strategy:
- Go in mirror
- Run to boss (fog flow from mirror to boss) - don't stop for loot - just run.
- Kill boss in the fog
- Go back for killing and looting.

P.S. I try to use Obliterations for mapping and CIP+Bino on bossing, but it's not good... Delirium mobs doesn't explode (((
Last edited by ergopotes on Mar 15, 2020, 7:10:44 AM
Hi I'm running a slightly different version of this build, but overall its pretty much the same.

But i have plenty problems with survivability :(

Alltough we grab the Dodge nodes, we will get hit. What are your sources to get the life back? only flasks? I played around with Vitality Aura, but it can't outregen even Act 1 Mobs -.-

Would be glad for some surv. tipps! (profile is public), especially for delirium...i die in every single delirium encounter (T1 map)

Last edited by Bisrob on Mar 15, 2020, 7:17:59 AM
Asenath gloves are pricey, embalmer best option in the meantime?

Also before you get diadem you can't use hoag, malev and despair at the same time. Which is the best one to cut out?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info