[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

For those running with a shield, what do you think of using Zeel's Amplifier? It gives us insane AoE while mapping and a decent amount of survivability. Been trying it out and it feels great so far, although the dps loss is a little noticeable on bosses.

"
jimbop117 wrote:

"
DotsandDashes wrote:

how are you surviving with golden rule? i dont see anti venom on a cluster jewel?

Watchers eye with 'Unaffected by Poison while affected by Malevolence'. It's a crappy eye but was dirt cheap. For an extra 2 passives you can get a small cluster jewel with Antivenom.

I must be blind because i dont even see that in your setup on PoB
"
Blu3166 wrote:
For those running with a shield, what do you think of using Zeel's Amplifier? It gives us insane AoE while mapping and a decent amount of survivability. Been trying it out and it feels great so far, although the dps loss is a little noticeable on bosses.

Use Mistwall aoe isn't needed with bino's
Last edited by Rezechs on Mar 25, 2020, 12:16:57 AM
There is a cluster notable that gives you 1% increased damage per chance to block that works pretty well with mistwall, I think.

Anyone struggle a bit with Blight with this build? What towers work well with this build?

Also I've noticed that plague bearer doesn't seem as strong for clearing Legion statues.

Maybe both of these things get better when I get explosions somewhere.
"
There is a cluster notable that gives you 1% increased damage per chance to block that works pretty well with mistwall, I think.

Anyone struggle a bit with Blight with this build? What towers work well with this build?

Also I've noticed that plague bearer doesn't seem as strong for clearing Legion statues.

Maybe both of these things get better when I get explosions somewhere.

I'm not planning to get explosions not needed at all for clear imo t16s juices are just finr with a bino's and not even cold iron for me, I saw that 1% dmg noteable on my pob it yields around 1.2mill dps if allocated, about the same as Haemorrhage but Haemorrhage also can be on a medium cluster with better passives to use with say Circling oblivion.
Been searching through the thread for like an hour someone had mentioned they used a Kiloava timeless jewel on Perfect Agony and it provided something nice to help QOL for this build.
Can someone please tell me what the name of that Keystone is please?

Thanks!
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
Been searching through the thread for like an hour someone had mentioned they used a Kiloava timeless jewel on Perfect Agony and it provided something nice to help QOL for this build.
Can someone please tell me what the name of that Keystone is please?

Thanks!

it was me, at page 97 or 98. with lehtal pride kiloava, u get a keystone called - Glancing Blows. it doubles ur block chance, both attack and spell, but each time u block instead of receiving no dmg, u receive only 50% of it, so with capped block, u mostly receive only half of damage, and thus with 5k hp, u rarely can be 1shoted, as u have time to react and pres s life flask, with dodge build for it felt like.. i dodge 3 hits and then i die because something hit me for more than my HP pool is.

sadly since im at lvl 90 only right now, i cant cap spell block to 75, its stays at 60 or so, and it leads me to some deaths.

keep in mind that this will not save u from getting killed by 5 bombs (those looking like small plants that chase u for a short distance and explode)
I got very lucky and got flesh and stone reservation helmet enchant allowing me to run f&s and skitterbots without enlighten. It lands me at 101% mana reserved, but unfortunately the reduced mana res jewel corruption is broken so I have to spend 2 passives.

I killed A5 Sirus deathless very easily with sub optimal gear and I don't think higher awakener levels are gonna be much of a problem either, I don't understand what reddit is crying about. Some 8-mod phased map bosses are way more problematic than Sirus tbh.

I played ice nova coc last league which is a similar build with similar dps survivability felt much better on it. I guess stun immunity and constant leech makes a world of difference. Have to try to figure out something with the cluster jewels. Nevertheless I'm enjoying the build, very nice starter without too investing too much currency. Probably gonna reroll something tankier after I farm up some cash as I'm going for 100 this league and with this build it's definitely not gonna happen.
"
Areasy wrote:
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Areasy wrote:
Just looked at your PoB again. Could you hit us up with an updated Version?
Also on your Shadow start you pick ES and ele damage nodes. You could use the hybrid phys/chaos nodes and do way more damage.

As far as Cluster jewels go Id say that mine are somewhat decent.
https://imgur.com/a/EmgegwX
have every notable allocated except for Unwaveringly evil

holy cow, u r right about ele, my bad, im sorry, its left from my icenova build. fixing it now.

https://pastebin.com/Z4r1CZxk here it is.

there are 2 trees:

one for capped spell block, uses extra jewel for block chance, which is pure defensive one, and doesnt scales with chaos dots.

and second for unnatural instinct. due to various buffs u gain from respective tree, check power/frenzy/endurances charges to see proper numbers.

also im afraid that my initial idea to use an null and void gloves should be dropped, because it cleanses ailments on you during rampage, so it might hurt self poisoning i think. i didnt bought those gloves to check it by myself, but from description it looks like poision will be removed.

i dont know maybe there are better options for gloves which will scale chaos damage somehow, i didnt investigated it, as im planning stick to rampage one personally.

i didnt decided to which version ill stick, initially i was thinking to manage my jewels properly to jsut swap em when i need to, but i assume there is no proper way to do it, as for spell block i need to drop unnatural instinct on theory.

Thank you for the new Pastebin. Ive gone ahead and worked my build quite a bit into your direction, while having some more focus on the cluster jewels: https://pastebin.com/NgCRmK7q
Thread of Hope has:
- Swift Venoms
- Heart of Oak
- Revenge of the Hunted
- Thief's Craft
- Hunter's Gambit
2 more levels and I can use 2nd Might of the Meek.

Maybe you could take a look what needs improvement the most. I feel like clear dps and survivability could be better.
And also the fact Im spawning portals everywhere is a bit annoying. Ive clicked those by accident couple times already. But thats my bad.

And furthermore have you looked into the armorbased version of the build from jimbop117 ?
He posted his build along with some explanations on a page earlier, but its quoted here aswell. Second Post on this Page 107 https://pastebin.com/KQ9PSLP2 <- his version.

1. ill check ur pob when ill get to home, hoping to find some new ideas there, as im ran out of mine
2. i feel like i need get more spell block, as for map clearing, ive bought explosive chest and just need to color it properly, so now i should work on getting more tankier.
3. ive tried iron reflexes with molten shell and armor flask, but it didnt felt good for me, and pressing one more button was a bit annoying for me.
4. for a portal thing, i dont have moving on left mouse button, instead i use movement binded to my R. so i just press and hold R and move cursor here, there, somewhere. so its feels like im cycloner. press button keep it and move mouse. u dont click. the only moment when i click is when i looting something.
Thank you for the build guide. I enjoyed reading through it.

I have never used Thread of Hope. I see where you socketed it in POB but I don't understand what it is doing for the build because I don't see any passives allocated that are not already connected to the tree.

I am likely either misunderstanding what the jewel does or simply missing something in the tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info