[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Has anyone tried the Leper's Alms unique shield? It has decent evasion and life, and Share Suffering passive for better suitability, as well as increased poison duration.
"
Areasy wrote:
"
jimbop117 wrote:

This is exactly what I've been running and it's great. With Vaal Molten Shell you become unkillable as long as you time it right. Even without it feels much less rippy than relying on dodge. I've also invested heavily into (self-crafted) cluster jewels which now take up 33 passive points in total.

If anyone's interested then you don't actually need to change any gear to try it out, just use a lot of regrets: https://pastebin.com/KQ9PSLP2

Very interested in the non-dodge Version.
Can you talk a little more about your mapping experience. Masters? Delirium? Bosses? Any occassional one shots?

Im currently very unstatisfied with my eHP and would like to mix things up.

What would you recommend for someone who hasnt gotten Asenath Gloves for clearing maps?

Mapping is great- buttery smooth clearing T16s with Delirium and getting high rewards. I tend to run out of monsters before mist timer. Asenath gloves at current prices aren't worth it - I coin tossed when they were the same price as Impresence and am now thinking of cashing in profit and swapping over. Bino's with Low Tolerance on a medium cluster jewel feels just as good, if not better, for clearing.

For bosses you definitely want the extra buff from 2 x Cold Irons but they go down easily enough. You can play safe by just dipping in, hitting them with a few poisons and letting the stupid duration from Golden Rule + Noxious Strikes kill them offscreen. I managed a deathless Minotaur with delirium the other day, forgot to use VMS and was fine. Also managed to clear a dual-boss Simulacrum on wave ~18 I think with one death because I hadn't noticed them spawn. Done multiple level 20 Simulacrum clears without issue. Tbh the only one-shots I've had recently have been me not moving from telegraphed hits and/or forgetting to pop VMS or upkeep flasks. If you focus and dont zone out then you're safe anywhere.
"
Areasy wrote:
Just looked at your PoB again. Could you hit us up with an updated Version?
Also on your Shadow start you pick ES and ele damage nodes. You could use the hybrid phys/chaos nodes and do way more damage.

As far as Cluster jewels go Id say that mine are somewhat decent.
https://imgur.com/a/EmgegwX
have every notable allocated except for Unwaveringly evil

holy cow, u r right about ele, my bad, im sorry, its left from my icenova build. fixing it now.

https://pastebin.com/Z4r1CZxk here it is.

there are 2 trees:

one for capped spell block, uses extra jewel for block chance, which is pure defensive one, and doesnt scales with chaos dots.

and second for unnatural instinct. due to various buffs u gain from respective tree, check power/frenzy/endurances charges to see proper numbers.

also im afraid that my initial idea to use an null and void gloves should be dropped, because it cleanses ailments on you during rampage, so it might hurt self poisoning i think. i didnt bought those gloves to check it by myself, but from description it looks like poision will be removed.

i dont know maybe there are better options for gloves which will scale chaos damage somehow, i didnt investigated it, as im planning stick to rampage one personally.

i didnt decided to which version ill stick, initially i was thinking to manage my jewels properly to jsut swap em when i need to, but i assume there is no proper way to do it, as for spell block i need to drop unnatural instinct on theory.
Is this a good build to clear simulacrum levels?
Kinda want to try this to solve my BV itch, but seeing 4k hp just makes me shiver. Honest answer to a honest question please: is this a glass cannon build that dies every couple of maps?
gz on the guide, really well done
From what we get golden rule damage increase?
For allocation on amulet, is corruption or dirty techniques better?
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Areasy wrote:
Just looked at your PoB again. Could you hit us up with an updated Version?
Also on your Shadow start you pick ES and ele damage nodes. You could use the hybrid phys/chaos nodes and do way more damage.

As far as Cluster jewels go Id say that mine are somewhat decent.
https://imgur.com/a/EmgegwX
have every notable allocated except for Unwaveringly evil

holy cow, u r right about ele, my bad, im sorry, its left from my icenova build. fixing it now.

https://pastebin.com/Z4r1CZxk here it is.

there are 2 trees:

one for capped spell block, uses extra jewel for block chance, which is pure defensive one, and doesnt scales with chaos dots.

and second for unnatural instinct. due to various buffs u gain from respective tree, check power/frenzy/endurances charges to see proper numbers.

also im afraid that my initial idea to use an null and void gloves should be dropped, because it cleanses ailments on you during rampage, so it might hurt self poisoning i think. i didnt bought those gloves to check it by myself, but from description it looks like poision will be removed.

i dont know maybe there are better options for gloves which will scale chaos damage somehow, i didnt investigated it, as im planning stick to rampage one personally.

i didnt decided to which version ill stick, initially i was thinking to manage my jewels properly to jsut swap em when i need to, but i assume there is no proper way to do it, as for spell block i need to drop unnatural instinct on theory.

Thank you for the new Pastebin. Ive gone ahead and worked my build quite a bit into your direction, while having some more focus on the cluster jewels: https://pastebin.com/NgCRmK7q
Thread of Hope has:
- Swift Venoms
- Heart of Oak
- Revenge of the Hunted
- Thief's Craft
- Hunter's Gambit
2 more levels and I can use 2nd Might of the Meek.

Maybe you could take a look what needs improvement the most. I feel like clear dps and survivability could be better.
And also the fact Im spawning portals everywhere is a bit annoying. Ive clicked those by accident couple times already. But thats my bad.

And furthermore have you looked into the armorbased version of the build from jimbop117 ?
He posted his build along with some explanations on a page earlier, but its quoted here aswell. Second Post on this Page 107 https://pastebin.com/KQ9PSLP2 <- his version.
Last edited by Areasy on Mar 24, 2020, 6:26:31 PM
"
jimbop117 wrote:
"
Areasy wrote:
"
jimbop117 wrote:

This is exactly what I've been running and it's great. With Vaal Molten Shell you become unkillable as long as you time it right. Even without it feels much less rippy than relying on dodge. I've also invested heavily into (self-crafted) cluster jewels which now take up 33 passive points in total.

If anyone's interested then you don't actually need to change any gear to try it out, just use a lot of regrets: https://pastebin.com/KQ9PSLP2

Very interested in the non-dodge Version.
Can you talk a little more about your mapping experience. Masters? Delirium? Bosses? Any occassional one shots?

Im currently very unstatisfied with my eHP and would like to mix things up.

What would you recommend for someone who hasnt gotten Asenath Gloves for clearing maps?

Mapping is great- buttery smooth clearing T16s with Delirium and getting high rewards. I tend to run out of monsters before mist timer. Asenath gloves at current prices aren't worth it - I coin tossed when they were the same price as Impresence and am now thinking of cashing in profit and swapping over. Bino's with Low Tolerance on a medium cluster jewel feels just as good, if not better, for clearing.

For bosses you definitely want the extra buff from 2 x Cold Irons but they go down easily enough. You can play safe by just dipping in, hitting them with a few poisons and letting the stupid duration from Golden Rule + Noxious Strikes kill them offscreen. I managed a deathless Minotaur with delirium the other day, forgot to use VMS and was fine. Also managed to clear a dual-boss Simulacrum on wave ~18 I think with one death because I hadn't noticed them spawn. Done multiple level 20 Simulacrum clears without issue. Tbh the only one-shots I've had recently have been me not moving from telegraphed hits and/or forgetting to pop VMS or upkeep flasks. If you focus and dont zone out then you're safe anywhere.

Some questions:

- I noticed you have no life flasks? Is other recovery sufficient to deal with getting chunked a bit?
- If using Impresence instead of Asenath's, would you then use Bino's for clearing?
- If using Impresence instead of Asenath's, anoint Whispers of Doom and use temp chains corrupted gloves? Or just drop temp chains altogether?

I kinda feel like Bino's or an explosion chest might be preferrable to Asenath's, since that means hexproof map mod causes less trouble.
"
Fixed a bug where the "Poisons you inflict on non-Poisoned Enemies deal 300% increased Damage" stat on the Low Tolerance Cluster Jewel notable did not work.

Quote from the next patch... FUCK! I love this game... /s

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info