[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

https://pastebin.com/Ldz1mTkz
Sup ma dudes
i started playing with your build but tweaked it a bit with aoe and temp chains
Any suggestions to improve it? Feels like i need more ehp and dodge chance. Dps is good enough though.
Clearing t16 with easy, all conq done. Tried sirius but chocked cause it was my first time.
Last edited by core770 on Mar 24, 2020, 7:45:28 PM
"
jimbop117 wrote:
"
Areasy wrote:
"
jimbop117 wrote:

This is exactly what I've been running and it's great. With Vaal Molten Shell you become unkillable as long as you time it right. Even without it feels much less rippy than relying on dodge. I've also invested heavily into (self-crafted) cluster jewels which now take up 33 passive points in total.

If anyone's interested then you don't actually need to change any gear to try it out, just use a lot of regrets: https://pastebin.com/KQ9PSLP2

Very interested in the non-dodge Version.
Can you talk a little more about your mapping experience. Masters? Delirium? Bosses? Any occassional one shots?

Im currently very unstatisfied with my eHP and would like to mix things up.

What would you recommend for someone who hasnt gotten Asenath Gloves for clearing maps?

Mapping is great- buttery smooth clearing T16s with Delirium and getting high rewards. I tend to run out of monsters before mist timer. Asenath gloves at current prices aren't worth it - I coin tossed when they were the same price as Impresence and am now thinking of cashing in profit and swapping over. Bino's with Low Tolerance on a medium cluster jewel feels just as good, if not better, for clearing.

For bosses you definitely want the extra buff from 2 x Cold Irons but they go down easily enough. You can play safe by just dipping in, hitting them with a few poisons and letting the stupid duration from Golden Rule + Noxious Strikes kill them offscreen. I managed a deathless Minotaur with delirium the other day, forgot to use VMS and was fine. Also managed to clear a dual-boss Simulacrum on wave ~18 I think with one death because I hadn't noticed them spawn. Done multiple level 20 Simulacrum clears without issue. Tbh the only one-shots I've had recently have been me not moving from telegraphed hits and/or forgetting to pop VMS or upkeep flasks. If you focus and dont zone out then you're safe anywhere.

I dont understand how you reached 93 with 99% inc. life from the tree. I imported your character into PoB out of curiosity and holy shit 3.7k hp is spooky
"
DotsandDashes wrote:

I dont understand how you reached 93 with 99% inc. life from the tree. I imported your character into PoB out of curiosity and holy shit 3.7k hp is spooky

Im not sure how you did it. But when I import his build hes at 4.7k life - 135% increased Life
"
Areasy wrote:
"
DotsandDashes wrote:

Im not sure how you did it. But when I import his build hes at 4.7k life - 135% increased Life

well shit, i wonder what happened them
"
Ornedan wrote:

Some questions:

- I noticed you have no life flasks? Is other recovery sufficient to deal with getting chunked a bit?
- If using Impresence instead of Asenath's, would you then use Bino's for clearing?
- If using Impresence instead of Asenath's, anoint Whispers of Doom and use temp chains corrupted gloves? Or just drop temp chains altogether?

I kinda feel like Bino's or an explosion chest might be preferrable to Asenath's, since that means hexproof map mod causes less trouble.

The leech from Atziri's Promise is more than enough to sustain life from general mapping and it should have 100% uptime. For bosses Feast of Flesh from the diadem and self-cast desecrate can top you off if things drag on and you run out of flask charges. For Sirus I swap my quicksilver for a life flask and use upgraded Ryslatha pantheon.

(Impresence + Bino's + Low Tolerance) should be as good or better for clear. Apparently Low Tolerances 300% poison damage hasn't been working but is getting fixed this week. I'd expect once that works for it to feel much better than using Asenath's and if it does I'll be selling mine and changing over.

I'm not sure how much difference between Asenath-applied temp chains and Maddening Presence from Impresence there is. If they're about the same defence-wise then I don't think you need to bother using both and I'd go with Corruption for the anoint. I think the better upgrade path at that point would be to save up for an explode + extra curse chest then run both curses.

"
Areasy wrote:
"
DotsandDashes wrote:

Thats weird. Are you using the community fork of PoB? Check that all the cluster jewels are actually being applied in the tree and that Thread of Hope hasn't broken. Passives from thread should be: Heart of Oak, Swift Venoms, Hunters Gambit, Revenge of the hunted (+2 small passives i nthat ring)

Should show 159% inc life and 5.1k health pool.
Last edited by jimbop117 on Mar 24, 2020, 8:26:21 PM
"
jimbop117 wrote:
"
Ornedan wrote:

Some questions:

- I noticed you have no life flasks? Is other recovery sufficient to deal with getting chunked a bit?
- If using Impresence instead of Asenath's, would you then use Bino's for clearing?
- If using Impresence instead of Asenath's, anoint Whispers of Doom and use temp chains corrupted gloves? Or just drop temp chains altogether?

I kinda feel like Bino's or an explosion chest might be preferrable to Asenath's, since that means hexproof map mod causes less trouble.

The leech from Atziri's Promise is more than enough to sustain life from general mapping and it should have 100% uptime. For bosses Feast of Flesh from the diadem and self-cast desecrate can top you off if things drag on and you run out of flask charges. For Sirus I swap my quicksilver for a life flask and use upgraded Ryslatha pantheon.

(Impresence + Bino's + Low Tolerance) should be as good or better for clear. Apparently Low Tolerances 300% poison damage hasn't been working but is getting fixed this week. I'd expect once that works for it to feel much better than using Asenath's and if it does I'll be selling mine and changing over.

I'm not sure how much difference between Asenath-applied temp chains and Maddening Presence from Impresence there is. If they're about the same defence-wise then I don't think you need to bother using both and I'd go with Corruption for the anoint. I think the better upgrade path at that point would be to save up for an explode + extra curse chest then run both curses.

"
Areasy wrote:
"
DotsandDashes wrote:

Thats weird. Are you using the community fork of PoB? Check that all the cluster jewels are actually being applied in the tree and that Thread of Hope hasn't broken. Passives from thread should be: Heart of Oak, Swift Venoms, Hunters Gambit, Revenge of the hunted (+2 small passives i nthat ring)

I already see no need for the 8ex to buy asenaths for clear even less need when low tolerance is fixed.
"
jimbop117 wrote:

I dont think so. Im using PoB just like when you download it for the first time.

I have seen some PoBs from others where Str/Dex/Int + Ele Res are colored in red/green blue. Is that what youre talking about?
"
jimbop117 wrote:
"
Areasy wrote:
"
jimbop117 wrote:

This is exactly what I've been running and it's great. With Vaal Molten Shell you become unkillable as long as you time it right. Even without it feels much less rippy than relying on dodge. I've also invested heavily into (self-crafted) cluster jewels which now take up 33 passive points in total.

If anyone's interested then you don't actually need to change any gear to try it out, just use a lot of regrets: https://pastebin.com/KQ9PSLP2

Very interested in the non-dodge Version.
Can you talk a little more about your mapping experience. Masters? Delirium? Bosses? Any occassional one shots?

Im currently very unstatisfied with my eHP and would like to mix things up.

What would you recommend for someone who hasnt gotten Asenath Gloves for clearing maps?

Mapping is great- buttery smooth clearing T16s with Delirium and getting high rewards. I tend to run out of monsters before mist timer. Asenath gloves at current prices aren't worth it - I coin tossed when they were the same price as Impresence and am now thinking of cashing in profit and swapping over. Bino's with Low Tolerance on a medium cluster jewel feels just as good, if not better, for clearing.

For bosses you definitely want the extra buff from 2 x Cold Irons but they go down easily enough. You can play safe by just dipping in, hitting them with a few poisons and letting the stupid duration from Golden Rule + Noxious Strikes kill them offscreen. I managed a deathless Minotaur with delirium the other day, forgot to use VMS and was fine. Also managed to clear a dual-boss Simulacrum on wave ~18 I think with one death because I hadn't noticed them spawn. Done multiple level 20 Simulacrum clears without issue. Tbh the only one-shots I've had recently have been me not moving from telegraphed hits and/or forgetting to pop VMS or upkeep flasks. If you focus and dont zone out then you're safe anywhere.

how are you surviving with golden rule? i dont see anti venom on a cluster jewel?
"
Areasy wrote:

I dont think so. Im using PoB just like when you download it for the first time.

I have seen some PoBs from others where Str/Dex/Int + Ele Res are colored in red/green blue. Is that what youre talking about?

Yeh, theres a fork of PoB that a bunch of the community submits edits to which has a bunch of stuff the basic version doesn't calculate properly like impale etc. It's linked in the OP but heres the link: (https://github.com/LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding)

"
DotsandDashes wrote:

how are you surviving with golden rule? i dont see anti venom on a cluster jewel?

Watchers eye with 'Unaffected by Poison while affected by Malevolence'. It's a crappy eye but was dirt cheap. For an extra 2 passives you can get a small cluster jewel with Antivenom.
I really wish POB would work correctly on an android, I dont have a computer and trying to follow this build has been difficult. Is there anyone that could post a screenshot of the current build? I've been using the golden rule with a antivenom.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info