[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

How about using disintegrator rather than the cold iron point? I check it on PoB and it can scale around 10% more DPS

This is my current setup, how can I improve it? I have around 100c to play around with. I'm mapping fine atm t7, havent tried any higher. Only issue I have is mana problems and low health. I only run 2 auras, despair and herald of agony and often find myself at 0 mana when dashing around and applying blade vortex

Last edited by RubinKazan on Mar 25, 2020, 4:22:39 AM
Hrm so I only just noticed there is a new 3.10 pob skill tree. I'm still using the original one - are you only able to use that tree if you have all the listed cluster jewels? Losing a lot of notables with the change. Also those specific jewels in the pob are quite expensive.

I'm currently clearing t14-16 maps but I die on average 1-2 times per map which is super frustrating.

Also regarding thread of hope, does it need to be very large or just large radius?
Last edited by Shaddolf on Mar 25, 2020, 4:47:36 AM
"
Shaddolf wrote:
Hrm so I only just noticed there is a new 3.10 pob skill tree. I'm still using the original one - are you only able to use that tree if you have all the listed cluster jewels? Losing a lot of notables with the change. Also those specific jewels in the pob are quite expensive.

I'm currently clearing t14-16 maps but I die on average 1-2 times per map which is super frustrating.

Also regarding thread of hope, does it need to be very large or just large radius?

very large.
"
RubinKazan wrote:
This is my current setup, how can I improve it? I have around 100c to play around with. I'm mapping fine atm t7, havent tried any higher. Only issue I have is mana problems and low health. I only run 2 auras, despair and herald of agony and often find myself at 0 mana when dashing around and applying blade vortex

Every problem you listed is fixed by the Devouring Diadem, so that should be your next item. You need another ~100c though
Any tips for t16 with 5 orbs? OneshotOneshotOneshotOneshotOneshotOneshot... oops, 0 portals
So just out of curiosity, what would y'all think the gem priority for quality% would be?
"
"
RubinKazan wrote:

Every problem you listed is fixed by the Devouring Diadem, so that should be your next item. You need another ~100c though

Thanks for the response, shall save up for it
Last edited by irelentless on Mar 25, 2020, 7:39:58 PM
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Shaddolf wrote:

very large.

What does the Thread of Hope do in the passive tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info